Seniority by Base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Also..PHX is 100% A320/INTL. No WB or 737.
How about CLT
How senior is Charlotte? I assume A320?

Thanks
CLT has 737 and 320 and 777. CLT is off and on being offered to new hires, to the disappointment of many trying to bid into it. Very popular base, but large and aging quickly at the top
Quote: I think the 787 does ORD and MIA. They also have a trip that Deadheads to PHL and then on to Madrid. The 777 has LHR. Slim pickings.
Ouch.

filler.
So current upgrade times are around 6 years, while UA and DL have unfilled vacancies. Any estimate how fast uprade times will drop once the outstanding 787s arrive plus the next retirements?
How is MIA looking for upgrades - I understand it's junior on the FO side.
How long to hold a line as an FO in Miami?
What's the most junior CPT in Miami?
How easy or difficult is it to get turns / 1 daytrips in Miami?
Quote: So current upgrade times are around 6 years, while UA and DL have unfilled vacancies. Any estimate how fast uprade times will drop once the outstanding 787s arrive plus the next retirements?
upgrade is sub 4 years, and will likely drop below 3 soon
Quote: Ouch.

filler.
yeah our international network outside of Latin America and LHR sucks. We always seem to be the last airline in and the first one to pull out.
Quote: So current upgrade times are around 6 years, while UA and DL have unfilled vacancies. Any estimate how fast uprade times will drop once the outstanding 787s arrive plus the next retirements?
Most junior Captain in Miami is a 2/6/2018 hire date with an award of 737, effective date 31AUG22
Junior CA at AA is under 4 years. Will probably get lower.
Hold a line at 6-9 months, maybe a year.
Most junior MIA CA is on the 737, Feb 2018 hire.
3-4 years to get a few turns in PBS.
The senior FOs dump them into open time and they’re always available as everyone empties their calendar and holds out for premium, though. So, not difficult.
Quote: 3-4 years to get a few turns in PBS.
The senior FOs dump them into open time and they’re always available as everyone empties their calendar and holds out for premium, though. So, not difficult.
Until TTS 2.0 (the new trip trading system) that is. Now delayed until after the busy summer season because even the company knows it's going to be a cluster.

Expect much less ability to drop trips.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to