DAL Check airman pay?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
How are DAL check airman/line training Captains compensated? Hourly? How much?

Over at UAL it’s $27/hour override while training or checking regardless of fleet.

TIA
Quote: How are DAL check airman/line training Captains compensated? Hourly? How much?

Over at UAL it’s $27/hour override while training or checking regardless of fleet.

TIA
But what's in the United TA? That's what really matters.
Quote: But what's in the United TA? That's what really matters.
Also, what’s been agreed to by the company in our own section 6 negotiations? Sounds like both airlines are going to make significant changes to the current setup.
Quote: How are DAL check airman/line training Captains compensated? Hourly? How much?

TIA
Why are you starting this thread on every airlines forum on here?

TIA
15% of highest CA pay rate while doing training (.15 x $353 = $52.95/hr). Rumor has it this will go up significantly.

TIA
Quote: 15% of highest CA pay rate while doing training (.15 x $353 = $52.95/hr). Rumor has it this will go up significantly.

There is also a provision for a 30% override if you work a lot of LCA duties that month as well. Before, I heard most guys never saw it, I wonder if more LCAs are seeing it now. I know one LCA friend pretty much only does OE right now.

TIA

I’m amazed they get anyone to do the job. For 27 and hour it isn’t worth it. Delta is having trouble getting people at 53 an hour.
Quote: I’m amazed they get anyone to do the job. For 27 and hour it isn’t worth it. Delta is having trouble getting people at 53 an hour.
…because it’s really more like LOSING $250 an hour for those missing out on green slips.
Quote: …because it’s really more like LOSING $250 an hour for those missing out on green slips.
If you are senior in your category it would be crazy to be a LCA under todays pay scale. You are stuck flying horrible trips, and cannot swap into easy trips or ws. Plus all the greenslips you miss.
Quote: If you are senior in your category it would be crazy to be a LCA under todays pay scale. You are stuck flying horrible trips, and cannot swap into easy trips or ws. Plus all the greenslips you miss.
Honest question: why do people say this? LCA’s green slip regularly in my 737 category.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to