New pay scale

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Can someone post the pay rates for the new pay scale?
$60/hr and 60 day training footprint
Not sure why anyone would come to air Wisconsin or stay when the pay rates are still more than 50% off of American WO.
Quote: Not sure why anyone would come to air Wisconsin or stay when the pay rates are still more than 50% off of American WO.
AAWO are actually getting paid 60, so it's the same. The 90 is temporary.
Quote: AAWO are actually getting paid 60, so it's the same. The 90 is temporary.
Definitely not the same. People are getting paid $90 right now. In two years, when (if) the agreement ends, then it will still be better than AW. If what I heard is correct, there aren't any pay raises for FO's years 1-5 or something like that at AW.

Would you rather:

Year 1- $90
Year 2- $97.50

or

Year 1- $60
Year 2- $60

Hmmm...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the 60 year 1 fo

i meant year 2 and on. And captain pay scale as well

thanks
Quote: Thanks for the 60 year 1 fo

i meant year 2 and on. And captain pay scale as well

thanks
That's what I'm saying. My buddy who still works at AW told me the pay scale year 1-5 doesn't change. Literally no pay raises for the first 5 years, until you upgrade.
So captain pay hasn’t changed and is still in the high 80s?
Air Wisconsin Recruiter
We have asked Airline Pilot Central to update the new pay rate scale and it should show up today, July 7th. $60.00 will be the pay rate for each year as a First Officer. This pay rate change goes into effect on July 15th, 2022. The Captain pay rates are accurate on airline pilot central's pay scale and will not be changing July 15th, 2022 when the $60.00 goes into effect for First Officers.
Quote: We have asked Airline Pilot Central to update the new pay rate scale and it should show up today, July 7th. $60.00 will be the pay rate for each year as a First Officer. This pay rate change goes into effect on July 15th, 2022. The Captain pay rates are accurate on airline pilot central's pay scale and will not be changing July 15th, 2022 when the $60.00 goes into effect for First Officers.
What is the number to the Psa/ Envoy recruiters?
If you have it handy .
thanks
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to