737 or 320 in MIA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
How long is the wait from Indoc to sims on the 320 right now?
Quote: LOL, the tray table is nice, for sure, but what's REALLY nice is not having that damn telephone pole sticking up out of the floor between my legs.
Really? No one else beat me to the opportunity, so here it goes: I deal with a telephone pole between my legs regardless of whether I am flying or not. You get used to it.
Quote: I deal with a telephone pole between my legs regardless of whether I am flying or not. You get used to it.
"That's what she said".
Quote: "That's what she said".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How long is the wait from Indoc to sims on the 320 right now?
About 2 months. DOH 7/13, start sims 9/26.
Quote: Really? No one else beat me to the opportunity, so here it goes: I deal with a telephone pole between my legs regardless of whether I am flying or not. You get used to it.
You… can’t take the yoke home with you 🤔
Fleet destination
Is there a list of the destinations for the 320 I vs the 737 I out of Miami
Quote: Is there a list of the destinations for the 320 I vs the 737 I out of Miami
it’s really all the same. Plus they can change. Although I will say the 73 has better trips IMO. But after a while who cares, it’s all the same and you fly like a dog on both fleets. Pick the airbus if you want comfort, 73 for character. You decide
Quote: it’s really all the same. Plus they can change. Although I will say the 73 has better trips IMO. But after a while who cares, it’s all the same and you fly like a dog on both fleets. Pick the airbus if you want comfort, 73 for character. You decide

Dysfunctional character maybe.
Quote: Is there a list of the destinations for the 320 I vs the 737 I out of Miami

The 737 does more island flying than the bus for the most part so more exotic in a way. There’s times certain destinations swap around between equipment but I’d say the bus I do more domestic sometimes, especially on the NEO between the coasts. Here’s some to name a few.

Bus: LIM BOG BDA SDQ PUJ CUN MEX HAV

737: GUA MDE UIO GYE SJU PTY

I flew the 737 for along time at another carrier for almost a decade and I can tell you as quirky as the bus is I’m more in favor of the bus for comfort and just overall less work! I put the bus as my top choice for upgrade in MIA for down the road. I wouldn’t make a choice based on destinations as they change all the time. Hell we’re doing 787 runs to HAV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to