18/5/5/5

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 49
Go to
Quote: The company is waiting for the union to update us so they can "correct" any disinformation.

The union is waiting for Monday because you know the weekend. I'm sure all had Friday off because of Veteran's day.
Your post sounds full of credulity.
Quote: All you need to do is negotiate it. Companies are however notorious for loathing open ended cost items not to mention what happens when the airline industry crashes next which it will at some point. They would attach a tremendous cost to such a provision.
Doesn't seem to be an issue for other input costs like fuel, parts etc.
[QUOTE=tunes;3530492]Meeting doesn’t start until Monday and it’s the regularly scheduled quarterly meeting that has been scheduled about a year now.

Thanks for taking the time to post here Tunes.
From everyone I talk to it seems like the 24% they've increased for FA's ='s the minimum number most say they'll actually accept for year one bump
Superpilot92, the FA's have received a 25.5% increase after you compound the 3 raises. FYI
No way I would vote yes for 18%. Way too low.
25/5/5/5

20% Direct Contribution

Vacation accrual/value improvements

Get rid of Short Call Reserve

Greenslips pay at 150% for reserves

Don’t touch payback days
Quote: 25/5/5/5

20% Direct Contribution

Vacation accrual/value improvements

Get rid of Short Call Reserve

Greenslips pay at 150% for reserves

Don’t touch payback days
im fine with SC reserve, I just want pay over guarantee for each one, whether used or unused.

id put getting some form of pay protection for reserve GS higher up vs increase the %.

add in reroute protections and that looks good.
Quote: im fine with SC reserve, I just want pay over guarantee for each one, whether used or unused.

id put getting some form of pay protection for reserve GS higher up vs increase the %.

add in reroute protections and that looks good.
Plus Retro to amendable date, bare minimum making us while for inflation…
Quote: Plus Retro to amendable date…
absolutely!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 49
Go to