Notices

18/5/5/5

Old 11-16-2022, 01:03 PM
  #61  
Gets Weekends Off
 
notEnuf's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: stake holder ir.delta.com
Posts: 10,025
Default

Originally Posted by DALFA View Post
Not even close. But some of you don't really care about facts so...just call it a 50% compound raise will ya?
Give us your pay % bump for this year again, I'm sure we all missed it.
notEnuf is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 01:10 PM
  #62  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,921
Default

Originally Posted by DALFA View Post
Not even close. But some of you don't really care about facts so...just call it a 50% compound raise will ya?
Go away. Company put out the data. You disagree with the companyís interpretation. We get it.
hockeypilot44 is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 01:40 PM
  #63  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2020
Posts: 560
Default

Originally Posted by DALFA View Post
Not even close. But some of you don't really care about facts so...just call it a 50% compound raise will ya?
Ohmygod. Youíre still going?!?! 😂
TegridyFarms is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 05:37 PM
  #64  
Gets Weekends Off
 
DALFA's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: I'm here, i'm there, i'm everywhere...
Posts: 1,508
Default

Originally Posted by hockeypilot44 View Post
Go away. Company put out the data. You disagree with the companyís interpretation. We get it.
No, the company never put out data saying boarding pay equals or averages a 16% pay increase. No clue where this number even comes from.
DALFA is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 05:38 PM
  #65  
Gets Weekends Off
 
DALFA's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: I'm here, i'm there, i'm everywhere...
Posts: 1,508
Default

Originally Posted by TegridyFarms View Post
Ohmygod. Youíre still going?!?! 😂
Im going because a few of you keep posting outright lies. Does the truth not matter at all?
DALFA is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 05:41 PM
  #66  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,716
Default

Originally Posted by DALFA View Post
Im going because a few of you keep posting outright lies. Does the truth not matter at all?
they get so mad at you for talking about FA pay, but pilots here bring up FA pay constantly. Itís bordering on hilarious
OOfff is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 06:20 PM
  #67  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 194
Default

Originally Posted by FangsF15 View Post
Ugh, not this again. Why do you continue to advocate against your fellow pilots with this ridiculous line of flawed logic.

Our last raise, on 1/1/19, did NOT, repeat DID NOT, account for inflation for 2019, the year following. Inflation TRAILS, it is not prospective.

C44 has been solid on this, accurately putting inflation at 17.54% since our last raise (as of Oct data).
We were compensated (increase) for 2019 on Jan 1 2019. In fact, we beat inflation that year with our increase. At the amendable date, we stopped getting raises and inflation continued on. We were 100% exposed to inflation at that point until the present day. To be made whole with inflation we need 14.6% total compounded over 2020,21,22.

Your argument that inflation trails is juvenile and irrelevant. We received a raise for 2019, not for 2018. Inflation happened during 2019. Our performance relative to inflation is easy to calculate for that year. Try it.
Mooner is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 08:27 PM
  #68  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Posts: 897
Default

Originally Posted by Mooner View Post
We were compensated (increase) for 2019 on Jan 1 2019. In fact, we beat inflation that year with our increase. At the amendable date, we stopped getting raises and inflation continued on. We were 100% exposed to inflation at that point until the present day. To be made whole with inflation we need 14.6% total compounded over 2020,21,22.

Your argument that inflation trails is juvenile and irrelevant. We received a raise for 2019, not for 2018. Inflation happened during 2019. Our performance relative to inflation is easy to calculate for that year. Try it.
I use this: https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

it says 15.1% cumulative inflation for 2020 until now.
interceptorpilo is offline  
Old 11-16-2022, 10:24 PM
  #69  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 19,266
Default

Originally Posted by notEnuf View Post
With regards to money, we haven't lost anything until we vote to do so. Vote accordingly. My retro due is $100K plus. You know as well as I do $500M/overdue year is a bargain and Delta will pay at least that.
QOL items are money and jobs in the end. We will never get that back. If they improve first year pay it wonít be retro. If they bring the 330 up to the 350 it wonít be retro. If they improve reroute pay it wonít be retro. If they add Holiday pay it wonít be retro. If international pay increases it wonít be retro. If the value of vacation increases it wonít be retro.
sailingfun is online now  
Old 11-17-2022, 04:10 AM
  #70  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Trip7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,410
Default

18/5/5/5 will pass with increased vacation, full retro, a few other nuggets here and there and no concessions IMO
Trip7 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices