New bases / Expansion

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 30
Go to
Quote: I vote for DCA it’s the only one right now that makes any sense and I’m not biased at all.

If we had enough 220s I could see that possibly add BWI. What kills dca right now is it’s a mix of bus and 190. This is where the 220 would be perfect there.
DCA might work well with addition of NK slots, maybe with BWI as a co-base. B6 220’s and NK 319’s after 190’s are gone.
Quote: DCA might work well with addition of NK slots, maybe with BWI as a co-base. B6 220’s and NK 319’s after 190’s are gone.

NK does not fly to dca.
Quote: Just got out of the schoolhouse. They mentioned one of these could be a potential domicile before the merger: BDL, DCA, TPA, LAS and SFO.

sweet baby Jesus TPA!!

which middle manager told you these things?
Quote: sweet baby Jesus TPA!!

Yeah, because JB+NK really needs more Florida... One of the combined airlines weakest regions if I recall 😂.

But yeah, I get why you would want that.
Quote: sweet baby Jesus TPA!!

We’re gonna need someplace to stuff all those extra Florida pilots when the companies combine 😬

TPA makes about as much sense as BDL.
Quote: Yeah, because JB+NK really needs more Florida... One of the combined airlines weakest regions if I recall 😂.

But yeah, I get why you would want that.
Let’s add kpie to the list and srq.
Quote: Let’s add kpie to the list and srq.
now we’re talking!
Quote: now we’re talking!
Just put in a 7,000' runway at The Villages. Identifier KADI. ADIA (Adult Diapers International Airport).
Quote: NK does not fly to dca.
That's why their slots are so underused.
Quote: NK does not fly to dca.
Sold them to SWA many years ago. Got some LGA slots in return too.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 30
Go to