Earnings

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Management hiked its full-year forecast to a range of $14.60 to $15.20 as compared to the prior forecast of $13.00 to $14.00. The new guidance range is also well above the consensus of $13.62. A capital spending forecast of $5.9B was maintained and remained in-line with analyst expectations.
Quote: Management hiked its full-year forecast to a range of $14.60 to $15.20 as compared to the prior forecast of $13.00 to $14.00. The new guidance range is also well above the consensus of $13.62. A capital spending forecast of $5.9B was maintained and remained in-line with analyst expectations.
guess they’re not expecting a contract in the coming quarter?
Quote: guess they’re not expecting a contract in the coming quarter?
Guess we'll find out when we're on Wall St for their big April 5th announcement. FUPM.
Quote: Guess we'll find out when we're on Wall St for their big April 5th announcement. FUPM.
Raj said US headcount down by 25000
Quote: Guess we'll find out when we're on Wall St for their big April 5th announcement. FUPM.
fleet modernization looks to get rid of all MD aircraft
Quote: guess they’re not expecting a contract in the coming quarter?
looks like 5 April will DRIVE us to be happy to have a Job as they announce right sizing the fleet and manning. We need them more than they need us. Truth hurts.
Quote: looks like 5 April will DRIVE us to be happy to have a Job as they announce right sizing the fleet and manning. We need them more than they need us. Truth hurts.
I'm not buying into that FUD.

If they hope to still have pilots to move their freight by the end of the decade, they need us more than we need them, and they need a good contract more than they understand.
Quote: I'm not buying into that FUD.

If they hope to still have pilots to move their freight by the end of the decade, they need us more than we need them, and they need a good contract more than they understand.
did anyone even listen to the earnings call ? Time to update the apps so when this big ugly bid comes out and many are left without a chair, you can at least continue to make income somewhere else. The old heads will get their updated contract at the expense of a massive cut in manning and zero scope. Thanks a lot NMB old heads. Clearly did not listen to my survey in 2018, only aligned it with the need for that freaking retirement .
Quote: I'm not buying into that FUD.

during the earnings call the labor relations with UPS was discussed at length. There was zero discussion of FedEx labor discussion and pilot strike. BecUse they don’t care, they can just use out sources for air movements, and at a lot cheaper rate.

truth hurts fellas
Quote: fleet modernization looks to get rid of all MD aircraft
That's not what was said. Raj said "temporarily parking aircraft." Then Mike put a number with it of "6 aircraft to be parked."

I know the MDs are the flex fleet and will come and go, but to say the whole fleet is going away is misguided.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to