They would fight for 10 hours 121 to upgrade

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to
Quote: Yep after everyone’s advice I just put in apps to Frontier, Spirit and JetBlue. However JetBlue sent me a rejection email immediately. It’s just a waiting game now I guess. I’m also on a waitlist for an August class at RPA hoping that the contract goes away or changes by then.
I would get the CTP course and written done. It’ll make you competitive for the ULCCs and if you do go to a regional, you’re not on the hook for that either.
Quote: I would get the CTP course and written done. It’ll make you competitive for the ULCCs and if you do go to a regional, you’re not on the hook for that either.
Yep, regionals, as a whole, are throwing in some form of responsibility to the new-hire for the cost of the CTP course. I don't know how long RPA has been doing it, but they will send you a 1099 for $4,500 of "imputed income" for the cost of the CTP course.
Quote: Yep, regionals, as a whole, are throwing in some form of responsibility to the new-hire for the cost of the CTP course. I don't know how long RPA has been doing it, but they will send you a 1099 for $4,500 of "imputed income" for the cost of the CTP course.
Yep, got hit with a ~$1200 tax bill on it. And if your tax guy tells you that it is non-taxable because of some training tax clause (which some people did), this does not apply so you better hope you don't get audited in the next few years.
Quote: Yep, regionals, as a whole, are throwing in some form of responsibility to the new-hire for the cost of the CTP course. I don't know how long RPA has been doing it, but they will send you a 1099 for $4,500 of "imputed income" for the cost of the CTP course.
Yep, I remember getting my class date postponed right after my CTP course and then canceled the day before Christmas Eve. 2 weeks later, the 1099 showed up.
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to