Blue horseshoe loves Bluestar Airliines

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 29 of 29
Go to
Quote: They “deferred to the right.” some orders.
Memory fuzzy but I think CFO said that by doing so, one benefit was better pricing?

I expect there were some other sweeteners in the deal to do the deferments, but what they are seem to be close-hold for the company.
Quote: Memory fuzzy but I think CFO said that by doing so, one benefit was better pricing?

I expect there were some other sweeteners in the deal to do the deferments, but what they are seem to be close-hold for the company.
Yes, apparently we were able to retain our originally negotiated purchase price for the frames even though we deferred them several years. Typically when you defer planes you have to renegotiate to a higher purchase price.

I suspect this helped Airbus as much as it helped us considering they are scrambling for delivery slots for many carriers (United).
Quote: Memory fuzzy but I think CFO said that by doing so, one benefit was better pricing?

Not a clue of the details. Just was answering a question as the CFO answered in on the call fairly simply.
19  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 29 of 29
Go to