Delta thinks 737 MAX 10 delayed until 2027

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delta...233134251.html

Quote:
Delta Air Lines Inc expects the deliveries of Boeing Co's 737 Max 10 aircraft to be pushed out to as late as 2027, as the planemaker faces federal safety and criminal reviews, Bloomberg News reported on Sunday.
Dang it.....
Personally I'm in no big hurry to fly it.
There are other jets to fly.
Quote: There are other jets to fly.
Yes, and delta has a ton of Abus 321, 220, 330 and 350 deliveries. There’s no rush, only UAL is in a hurry.
Quote: Personally I'm in no big hurry to fly it.
It hurts hiring and movement for those affected. Also hurts airlines bottom line which hurts pilot careers directly. I get not wanting to fly anything new though. Trust an old 152 or the MadDog over the new death traps and news items we are put in charge of.
Quote: Yes, and delta has a ton of Abus 321, 220, 330 and 350 deliveries. There’s no rush, only UAL is in a hurry.
Tell that to Spirit and Hawaiian.
Quote: Trust an old Frankenstein 737 over the new death traps and news [sic] items we are put in charge of.
FTFY

10chrs
That's the DAL delivery estimate, not the certification estimate. How far back are they on the delivery list anyways? If UAL was the launch customer and they ordered 150 -10's, yeah it makes sense it will be a few years until boeing gets it's **** together, the feds certify the -10, and the production rate can increase and one shows up on the ramp.
Quote:

Delta thinks 737 MAX 10 delayed until 2027

Good.

I actually believe the Delta Max orders were always meant as a place holder, and to leverage Airbus for better terms. I don't believe Delta has any intention of actually flying them. Hopefully they convert the orders to a widebody Boeing. 787 is really the only missing piece in our MRO rights, and would replace the 765 nicely.
Quote: That's the DAL delivery estimate, not the certification estimate. How far back are they on the delivery list anyways? If UAL was the launch customer and they ordered 150 -10's, yeah it makes sense it will be a few years until boeing gets it's **** together, the feds certify the -10, and the production rate can increase and one shows up on the ramp.
United lost hope on the - 10

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/airl...ed-737-max-10s
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to