Comair updates?

Subscribe
753  1253  1653  1703  1743  1749  1750  1751  1752  1753  1754  1755  1756  1757  1763  1803  1853  2253 
Page 1753 of 2260
Go to
double post
Quote: Question: I just looked at the Seniority list and none of the furloughs are on it? Shouldn't we still be on it like we were before?.
I think it depends which list you look at. If it is for a vacancy/displacement bid, then I believe only the names of bid-eligible pilots will be on it. I think there is a master list under Crewmember Services.
Delta is also Delta airlines or just Delta. Look how they highlight the Atlantic southeast and do not highlight airline. Look at thier web site. It reads more about Atlantic southeast and hardly mentions airline. Look how the ASA is no longer around. They will refer to themselves as Atlantic southeast . You will start seeing this on the side of thier aircraft with the logo. Airlines will be lightly there. So I am still right. But really I don't care. Comair is still ****ting down.
But it IS there. So you're wrong.
Quote: But really I don't care.
Apparently you do . . .
ASA only repositioned themselves...
Quote: ASA only repositioned themselves...
yeah to send all flying to Asia
Quote: Delta is also Delta airlines or just Delta. Look how they highlight the Atlantic southeast and do not highlight airline. Look at thier web site. It reads more about Atlantic southeast and hardly mentions airline. Look how the ASA is no longer around. They will refer to themselves as Atlantic southeast . You will start seeing this on the side of thier aircraft with the logo. Airlines will be lightly there. So I am still right. But really I don't care. Comair is still ****ting down.
The logo on newer paint jobs is so small ya can't see it anyway. Is it true that Atlantic Southeast wants to drop "Airlines" because they are going to diversify and open up Italian water ice shops around the country? It would seem kinda strange to call it Atlantic Southeast Airlines Ice, so maybe that is true??? You seem "all knowing" so have you heard this rumor. Or, maybe they were tired of being called Another S....tty Airline, or Always Slow...Always.
Quote: Sorry to confuse. Just got off the phone with a friend who works for asa. They have announced that they are going to be the super regional. Going to have 500 airplanes flying to all 50 states. Yep all 50 states. The added aircraft is not a 2 for 1 deal. Yes to 700/900 aircraft. For those of you wanting to leave Comair, it looks like Atlantic Southeast will be hiring. Thier new web site is Atlantic Southeast Airlines This will provide more on the rebranding and might give you guys more insight. I'm just passing this alone.
Is your friend at ASA named Jake?
Quote: Is your friend at ASA named Jake?
How did you know?
753  1253  1653  1703  1743  1749  1750  1751  1752  1753  1754  1755  1756  1757  1763  1803  1853  2253 
Page 1753 of 2260
Go to