Comair updates?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104  504  1004 
Page 4 of 2260
Go to
Quote: Hey guys don't get to down on this sitting around stuff. This is historically one of if not the slowest months for every airline.

Right around the time those MCO guys are supposed to transfer the block hours will start to pick up again for the holidays.

Also don't forget that yes those MCO guys are transferring, but the flying out of that base was not lost. The block hours from the base have to go somewhere.

If you look at the MCO bid packets for the last several months most of the trips started out or ended with a deadhead so basically the guys were deadheading to a JFK or CVG trip and picking up a baulk of their schedules in and out of the other bases.

So the block hours should follow the transfers.

Fly Safe
1600 hour increase in block hours in JFK for Oct. Enjoy your lines!

Fly Safe!
Quote: 1600 hour increase in block hours in JFK for Oct. Enjoy your lines!

Fly Safe!

what!!!!!where did you hear this nonsense??
look in the bid packet. They just came out!
I hope that `1600 hrs extra flight time helps me get off reserve. What are you guys gona try to bid? I was gona bid MD off to get all my days off in a row but that might not be the smartest thing if they will be giving lines out (I HOPE).
How do you tell?
I was wondering if there is any way of telling whether or not I'll be able to hold line ahead of time?

The Chow
PLEASE more flying to JFK....please sweet jesus!!! I Cant sit on Staten Island another day
Even if we don't get lines, the increase in block hours should mean more flying for us reserve guys...shouldn't it?
I don't understand the call list either. I got off IOE in mid August and broke guarantee by a fair amt. last month. I have been on reserve since and have flown all but 1 day. My classmates have not received 1 trip until an out & back yesterday. I'm already up there to my 75, while everyone else hasn't flown since IOE. Hotel beds beat the crashpad though!!
I think the call outs go something like this:
Low time (less than 100 hours)
Day match
Bid to fly
Inverse seniority
60 hours credit for the month
Quote: I don't understand the call list either. I got off IOE in mid August and broke guarantee by a fair amt. last month. I have been on reserve since and have flown all but 1 day. My classmates have not received 1 trip until an out & back yesterday. I'm already up there to my 75, while everyone else hasn't flown since IOE. Hotel beds beat the crashpad though!!

Makes me so mad........ I have like 50 hours in the plane and been off IOE WELL over a month...they hate me
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104  504  1004 
Page 4 of 2260
Go to