Comair updates?

Subscribe
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552  1052 
Page 52 of 2260
Go to
Easy there quick shooter. Looks like it was just a typo on the date. It's 1135/16
Thats better. Had one of the good schedulers not of caught it, it might of been assigned. They assigned me a trip once that did not even exsist. The flight numbers, the pairing, nothing.
Quote: Thats better. Had one of the good schedulers not of caught it, it might of been assigned. They assigned me a trip once that did not even exsist. The flight numbers, the pairing, nothing.
Sounds like an easy trip to me!
It was until they figured it out. I was on a ready reserve and they called me for it. Once I couldn't find the trip I went and got lunch. About 30 minutes after it was supposed to depart they called me and put me back on ready. Oh well.
they just took away my three day and gave it to someone senior to me...doesnt reserve go junior to senior? i am not low time anymore. can they do that? why are they switching **** around for no reason?
Quote: they just took away my three day and gave it to someone senior to me...doesnt reserve go junior to senior? i am not low time anymore. can they do that? why are they switching **** around for no reason?
Did they give it to a reserve or a lineholder? If a lineholder calls well or is DS, they'll pull it from you and give it to them in a heartbeat.
Quote: Did they give it to a reserve or a lineholder? If a lineholder calls well or is DS, they'll pull it from you and give it to them in a heartbeat.
Reserve pilot got it......... so i am so surprised. I am a may 07 hire. I have off three days for thanksgiving, Xmas Eve, Xmas, and New YEars eve.....what am i doing right? haha! im happy....lets hope it stays this way
Paok, I'm with you there, sorta. I bid a whole string of MD days off, and I got a line! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that.
I didn't get jack **** out of CVG again... no surprised
Same here..I bid MD on the 24th and 25th. I ended up with a 15 day off line worth 78 hours and 4 days over Christmas and New Years Eve. I hope that continues into January too.
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552  1052 
Page 52 of 2260
Go to