C360/SAI Crewmembers

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Wanted to changed the thread.

What is the latest? Is anybody getting any info?
Quote: Wanted to changed the thread.

What is the latest? Is anybody getting any info?

Done deal Papers signed on 06 Sepember, money changed hands, pictures at 11.

We just don't know where the bodies are buried yet. Waiting for SAI to issue job offers to the Cargo 360 crewmembers shortly, expected in the next week or so. The dust will probably settle sometime in October.
Quote: Done deal Papers signed on 06 Sepember, money changed hands, pictures at 11.

We just don't know where the bodies are buried yet. Waiting for SAI to issue job offers to the Cargo 360 crewmembers shortly, expected in the next week or so. The dust will probably settle sometime in October.
Good. Maybe things will start happening. Hopefully we will start hearing from the reps as to what is going on.
I would think they would leave things as is until after peak season, at least as far as the crews are concerned. I am eager to get this thing over with and find out where we all stand.
Sitcom syndication?
This has the makings of a good sitcom! Brady Bunch, anyone?

Two merged families, under one roof. I want to play Alice. She was paid to be there!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though.... I hope all goes well and things improve for the SAI crew and it isn't bad, as it is feared, for the Cargo360 crews.

These are not our airlines, we work for the people that own them. At both companies, there is a group of people that have put in a lot more than a pay checks worth in the start-up. Thank you to both groups!!!

I hope that those who remain will help the combined company be better and stronger. We are the horses that are pulling the cart. Maybe we can convince the leadership a little more carrot and a little less stick may help move things along! It is best that we work as a team.
AMEN Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: This has the makings of a good sitcom! Brady Bunch, anyone?

Two merged families, under one roof. I want to play Alice. She was paid to be there!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though.... I hope all goes well and things improve for the SAI crew and it isn't bad, as it is feared, for the Cargo360 crews.

These are not our airlines, we work for the people that own them. At both companies, there is a group of people that have put in a lot more than a pay checks worth in the start-up. Thank you to both groups!!!

I hope that those who remain will help the combined company be better and stronger. We are the horses that are pulling the cart. Maybe we can convince the leadership a little more carrot and a little less stick may help move things along! It is best that we work as a team.
Been home for a while! What are the latest rumors and propaganda?
We are the horses that are pulling the cart. Maybe we can convince the leadership a little more carrot and a little less stick may help move things along!

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES!!!
Quote: We are the horses that are pulling the cart. Maybe we can convince the leadership a little more carrot and a little less stick may help move things along!

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES!!!

Don't forget the KY.......it's gonna be a cold winter
Quote: Don't forget the KY.......it's gonna be a cold winter
Forecast is for a looong deeeep winter!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to