MEC Msg (Getting Interesting FDA/Bid)

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 12
Go to
Quote: This might have been posted already, but was the bid delayed or is it still closing Monday?
Once it closes, how long before the results/vacancies are posted?
Should I start packing my 500 or 1000 lbs?
Thanks.
AHHHH It looks like it will be a very interesting evening on monday after the 6:00 news I guess I'll have to have a Jack n Water and see what fools took the bait for a FDA........................
Quote: I guess I'll have to have a Jack n Water
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Please, please don't ruin perfectly good Jack with water. Why mess with perfection?
Quote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Please, please don't ruin perfectly good Jack with water. Why mess with perfection?
Fair enough. I'll have one straight up. Now let the show go on......
Less than 24 hours for all you senior guys to change your bids to Hong Kong.
Can I still change my vote on the LOA?
Quote: Less than 24 hours for all you senior guys to change your bids to Hong Kong.
LAG,

If you'll PM your password I'll make sure your standing bid is accurate and appropriate. Anything to help a brother out....
Quote: LAG,

If you'll PM your password I'll make sure your standing bid is accurate and appropriate. Anything to help a brother out....
As crappy as the Dec lines are, I may see more time on the bayou if I bid HKG.
Sorry I didn't post after my first comment about LCA's and Flexes I have been on a secret 4 day draft trip(JUST KIDDING, I was with my family). My point was exactly that the LCA's and Flexes asked to join the 757 program according to the contract were all going to have to take a pay cut if the CBA section 11 was not modified. MGT made many promises and said they were working on a LOA for pay and for the LCA's and Flexes to just go ahead and bid the 757 that they would take care of us. Well, all but 1 or 2 did not bid because we did not want to undermind our fellow crewmembers, the Union and the CBA.

Another point that I took offense to a little bit is all the talk about those"senior" guys. Look you can be a WB Captain LCA or Flex with a seniority number around 1900, that ain't senior in my book. Flexes, yes the school house is closed on holidays for EVERYONE so the don't work. LCA's, hey if you can't bid off the holiday's you work'em and if some other junior guy needs a line check, well so be it. The only thing LCA's don't do over certain holiday's is IOE per the contract so the crewmember is protected the LCA's still fly. Everyone is senior to someone except the last guy hired. We all need to hang together. It starts with a small group here and a small group there, the Subic guys, the MD11 FO's , the LCA and Flexes. We feed off each other in a good way building trust by doing the right thing and others will follow, it just takes a long, long time. You can only control what you can control, you can not control others. Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope I don't run into at the hub this weekend cause I be there hub turning.
Quote: Fair enough. I'll have one straight up. Now let the show go on......
You da man! I'll see if what's-her-name will let me join you.
Quote:
Another point that I took offense to a little bit is all the talk about those"senior" guys. Look you can be a WB Captain LCA or Flex with a seniority number around 1900, that ain't senior in my book. Flexes, yes the school house is closed on holidays for EVERYONE so the don't work. LCA's, hey if you can't bid off the holiday's you work'em and if some other junior guy needs a line check, well so be it. The only thing LCA's don't do over certain holiday's is IOE per the contract so the crewmember is protected the LCA's still fly. Everyone is senior to someone except the last guy hired. We all need to hang together. It starts with a small group here and a small group there, the Subic guys, the MD11 FO's , the LCA and Flexes. We feed off each other in a good way building trust by doing the right thing and others will follow, it just takes a long, long time. You can only control what you can control, you can not control others. Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope I don't run into at the hub this weekend cause I be there hub turning.
Hey Family Man,

You've come to the wrong place if you take offense at guys here dissing the senior guys, because that's what's done here. Ongoingly, where every problem, issue, etc, etc, is caused by "the senior guys." So either get used to it, or bite your tongue.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

JJ
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 12
Go to