An Open Letter to Dave Webb regarding the FDA and Bid Results

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
cma2407 who is the chick in your pic?
Smokin hot
Quote: I think we have to wait until he moves up to national.
What can we do to help prevent this move?
Let your block rep know that you consider the priority is taking care of our own house and not promoting a national agenda.

Let the Sec/Treasurer and Vice know that you consider them personally accountable for what happens next.

Then get involved and vote.

IMHO, allowing any of the current MEC to move on to national positions rewards arrogance and indifference towards their own constituents.
Quote: IMHO, allowing any of the current MEC to move on to national positions rewards arrogance and indifference towards their own constituents.
Who decides who goes to work for ALPA National? Does National select those who they want? Does our MEC send someone? Curious how the process works.
Quote: cma2407 who is the chick in your pic?
Smokin hot
Understatement of the year (...though those ta-tas must be silicone)
Smokin hot
She's my nominee for the new MEC Chairman.

Win or lose, we might have a better shot at being "in touch" with her than the current guy.
Quote: She's my nominee for the new MEC Chairman.

Win or lose, we might have a better shot at being "in touch" with her than the current guy.
Yeah, not only that....if she bends me over, I might even enjoy it a little bit!
Smokin hot
Famous Page 3 Girl Keeley Hazell! Obviously you haven't been using the free high speed internet that Fred provides for you!
Quote: Famous Page 3 Girl Keeley Hazell! Obviously you haven't been using the free high speed internet that Fred provides for you!
Uff Da that's nice stuff
It is ironic, but I am personally encouraged to hear that DW is so out of touch with the rank and file. If this were not the case then the only alternative explanation for his behavior over the past 18 months would be that his intentions have been compromised in some way.

When we went back to ALPA his focus was always on keeping our pilot group together. Now... every activity he undertakes seems focused on fracturing our pilot group--Age 60 retro, LOA debacle, and a focus on a "business relationship" w/company where the union doesn't defend the contract.

If he is misguided the potential exist to right the course. On the other hand, if there are ugly pictures or big payoffs, then there is little hope of our union getting back on track now that we have agency shop and the ALPA rules for removing leadership.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to