I feel bad for Mesa

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to
..............NOTTTTT

Judge orders Mesa to pay Hawaiian $3.9M in legal fees
Bloomberg News Service
Mesa Air Group Inc. must pay $3.9 million in legal fees and costs in addition to $80 million in damages awarded to rival Hawaiian Airlines Inc. over misuse of the carrier's confidential information, a judge ruled.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Faris concluded that Hawaiian officials were entitled to recoup more than $3.6 million in fees and more than $275,000 in costs from Mesa in connection with claims that Mesa used deceptive practices to gain access to Hawaiian's passenger and pricing data while the Honolulu-based airline was under bankruptcy protection, Bloomberg News Service reported. "My independent review of billing records convinces me" that Hawaiian Air's fee request was reasonable, Faris said in an 11-page ruling dated Jan. 22. Brian Gilman, Mesa's general counsel, wasn't immediately available for comment on Faris' ruling. Mesa is the parent company of interisland carrier go!.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...217869543.html

Mesa is just rolling in crap these days! I love it.

Don't feed the bottom feeder! Boycot Mesa employment.

Quote: ..............NOTTTTT

Judge orders Mesa to pay Hawaiian $3.9M in legal fees
Bloomberg News Service
Mesa Air Group Inc. must pay $3.9 million in legal fees and costs in addition to $80 million in damages awarded to rival Hawaiian Airlines Inc. over misuse of the carrier's confidential information, a judge ruled.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert Faris concluded that Hawaiian officials were entitled to recoup more than $3.6 million in fees and more than $275,000 in costs from Mesa in connection with claims that Mesa used deceptive practices to gain access to Hawaiian's passenger and pricing data while the Honolulu-based airline was under bankruptcy protection, Bloomberg News Service reported. "My independent review of billing records convinces me" that Hawaiian Air's fee request was reasonable, Faris said in an 11-page ruling dated Jan. 22. Brian Gilman, Mesa's general counsel, wasn't immediately available for comment on Faris' ruling. Mesa is the parent company of interisland carrier go!.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...217869543.html

Mesa is just rolling in crap these days! I love it.

Don't feed the bottom feeder! Boycot Mesa employment.

I love it. Judge Faris has lit the match for us and now we can all watch it burn.
Its good to see a place like Mesa spiral down into a smoking crater but man, I feel for those guys there...screwed by management when you worked there and then hung out to dry when they shut the doors. Ouch.
Mesa has got a ton of 900's parked at CLT....all lined up...and clean as could be...i think i can still see stickers on the tires when i taxi by...theyve got Airways and the new delta paint on them...just a matter of time before more and more get parked...or JO leaves the company un anounced...takes all his money and flees to china...shuts down operations completely..who knows at this point
Judge Farts< Farts on Mesa
The judge in this case has the perfect name. He Farted on Mesa!!! (Judge Farts)

Oops, my fault, I thought it said Judge Farts. It actually says Faris. My screen is blurry, plus I had about six shots of Wild Turkey.
Do you need your near vision checked, or is this just a bad joke? It's FARIS.
so is it going to close doors??? Ill be surprise to see all those employees getting on the street.
if that is the case no more pilot shortage at least for this year right?
Kinda hate it for all the guys working there...although the newest new-hires knew (or should've known through a little research) that this was inevitable.
i dont mean to be the grammar nazi of the thread...but its spelled boycott...

anyways...what is the concensus of the thread...

if shareholders and the board @ mesa would be undone from there voodoo-esque trance from JO and give him the boot,
do you think mesa has a chance of survival in the states or no?

i say no...the hole is too deep to dig out of
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to