FDX March Disputed Pairings

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 19
Go to
Quote: His bro, literally, is the SIG rep for management. He knows, all too well...
That is an oxymoron...
Quote: Uh, hold on, before you burst a blood vessel...

There, feel better? Look, I'm not calling out a reserve for flying a DP, just pointing out how it was assigned, I just assumed that you knew, that I knew, that you knew that I knew....... Sheesh! I'm the guy that started posting the links to DPs on this board in the first place (Ask Tony!). I guess I shouldn't ASSuME anymore, for you, huh?

FWIW, I and the "non-volunteer" Capt talked on the phone yesterday about the fact that he was probably gonna get that trip! Expect an indepth written to the SIG!
I don't get your point.
Quote: I know MD and emailed him. He admitted he screwed up during the open time frenzy like many others have done. Didnt realize it was disputed until within 48 hour window and was too late to trade out. Yes he should have known and all that, but I think he'll be more careful in the future.

No black helicopters here. MD is a good dude who messed up. Bang him for that but not because his brother is in management. And PD is in my opinion of of the good guys in that office.
I agree. I know and respect both of them. My point was that he should've known better. That's all.
Quote: I agree. I know and respect both of them. My point was that he should've known better. That's all.
That's fair and I agree.
Quote: I agree. I know and respect both of them. My point was that he should've known better. That's all.
Well which way do you want it phlyer?

Here is a quote by you from another thread:
"I'm so sick of this "new guy" bull****. Either you figure it out or you're a dumb ass, bottom line."
Quote: I don't get your point.
And your point was........?
My momma always told me,

"It's not nice to point."
Quote: And your point was........?
Why do you talk in circles. Are you running for MEC president?
Quote: Why do you talk in circles. Are you running for MEC president?
No circles here! Look you appeared to be giving me a ration of sh!t (someone else picked up on it) about my mentioning a reserve getting assigned a DP. I expounded on my comments for you - reread the "expounded" quote if you missed it - to be more clear. You didn't see the point. I can't help you anymore! Save your attitude and anger for someone else, I'm not the bad guy here!
Quote: Well which way do you want it phlyer?

Here is a quote by you from another thread:
"I'm so sick of this "new guy" bull****. Either you figure it out or you're a dumb ass, bottom line."
Touche'
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 19
Go to