Penair News

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to
Penair News
Are they still flying the 121 AC into DLG? And I guess that leaves Grant as the largest operator there?
Quote: Are they still flying the 121 AC into DLG? And I guess that leaves Grant as the largest operator there?
Yeah, 121 doesn't change.
What's new at PenAir? How many aircraft are they planning on stationing in Denver?
Quote: What's new at PenAir? How many aircraft are they planning on stationing in Denver?
I think five eventually. We are growing pretty good down south with Portland slowly growing, and adding Denver. We are working our butts off right now, but should get better as we add people.
Well that's good to hear. Sounds like PenAir is a step up from Great Lakes as far as pay is concerned. Other then the Saab 2000, are there any other aircraft types on the horizon?
Quote: Well that's good to hear. Sounds like PenAir is a step up from Great Lakes as far as pay is concerned. Other then the Saab 2000, are there any other aircraft types on the horizon?
Havent heard anything about new aircraft, but who knows. Not sure what we are gonna about the ADS-B in 2020. But we will cross that bridge soon.
What are the fleet counts for:

PANC

KBOS

KPDX

KDEN

Thanks
Quote: What are the fleet counts for:

PANC

KBOS

KPDX

KDEN

Thanks
Don't fully quote me on this, BUT...
ANC: 4 2000s, 2 340B, 2 340A (freighters for low time *read no ATP* FO's)
PDX: 3 340B
BOS: 4 340B
DEN: 4 340B
additional 1-2 2000's inbound and 1-2 340's
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to