Delta Pilots Rejects Arbitration With Northwest Pilots

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to
Quote: Well enjoy that "premium" widebody flying. It's the best! What I'm kidding... It's me kidding. Good luck.
Guys,
Did anyone ever figure out or say what "premium" widebody flying is anyway?
Scoop
Quote: Actually my rate is $84.82 so the difference is right at 9%. As for the signing and raises as mentioned I haven't seen anything official that actually showed where we aould all end up. Now for my NWA contribution level I get that right from my paperwork here at the house and I didn't include the the matrix you speak of...... This is what my contribution level for the MPP plan we have. I also get contributions to my 401K as per our contract. So based on the known amounts not the talked about ones the difference is not great.

This isn't meant as a ****ing contest I would have liked to see us all get raises and bonuses from a joint venture. It's just for me the raises don't appear to be as great as described.
no ****ing contest, just math.....104/84=1.238=23.8% payraise to get to current DAL rates.
Quote: no ****ing contest, just math.....104/84=1.238=23.8% payraise to get to current DAL rates.
One of these days I am going to hit the right keys when I type..... Rate should have been $94.82.
Quote: A "NOT" joke. Really, is this the 80s? Are we in junior high?

Believe it or not, people actually live in those towns.
Those "80`s " comments too hard to understand? OK...here`s some 21st century stuff....."Like, like, like,like...you know, you know, you know...My Bad..No problem"...There...better?
Don't Forget
Quote: Those "80`s " comments too hard to understand? OK...here`s some 21st century stuff....."Like, like, like,like...you know, you know, you know...My Bad..No problem"...There...better?
And don't forget....DUDE!!!!!!!
Quote: Guys,
Did anyone ever figure out or say what "premium" widebody flying is anyway?
Scoop
I guess I'll find out next month.....
Quote: One of these days I am going to hit the right keys when I type..... Rate should have been $94.82.

I was thinking you were about $10 off......still along way from the $133 we used to make.
Quote: I was thinking you were about $10 off......still along way from the $133 we used to make.
Yea or the $145 we would be making without any of the cuts!
Ha Ha!!!
My son was reading over my shoulder....he thinks you're all NERDS!!!
Yeah....

Tell him only geeks play WOW.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to