Cape Air

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Might help to spell the company name right, since I have a feeling that management may be contributing on these boards!
Cape Air seems like a great company to work for, and it looks especially good now that the regionals are looking so grim. I was wondering what the pay is like for First Officers, what the guaranteed hours a week are and about how much flight time I would get a month flying in the right seat? If anyone could help with that information or even more information about the company I would greatly appreciate it.

Fly Safe!
I was just wondering if Cape Air is still hiring? I'm currently working as a Flight instructor in the North east, in NY. My time is 650 TT and 200 ME. Does anyone know if I have a shot? thanks.
I believe they are still hiring, as that is what I have seen and heard.
I do not work for the company but have applied with similar times and they told me to reapply in september. sounds like they are going to be hiring SIC's soon though
Hi everyone, just a thought, does cape air make you sign your resignation letter if your on furlough? Can you keep your airline number if your working at cape air?
Quote: Hi everyone, just a thought, does cape air make you sign your resignation letter if your on furlough? Can you keep your airline number if your working at cape air?
Just wanted to bump this thread back to the top. I'm wondering the same thing if they make you resign you number prior to employment.
Negative. No resignation of the number required as of a year ago. Things may have changed since I left paradise, and that creepy union getting its sticky dirty claws on things too lately.

Email them your resume and ask, Cant hurt to ask right?
Sounds like a big Gull Air all over again! Gene Smith still the HR contact? I hear Ronny Williams is the POI, talk about Karma.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to