FDX - 727 Excess Bid Summary Data

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: You mean my Canadian girlfriend Patty Bolan? (Best Pub in YOW for the unindoctrinated) That's the only girl I go see when I go to the great white north.

Anyway, I'll bring my own coffee when we fly, Thank you. No USAFA special sauce for me!

TSDeeez Nutz
Copy all....WLOS eh?
Quote: ...Seniority, not money, rules everything.
Amen MEMFO...Amen!
Quote: I'm certainly not as educated as many others that post on this topic, but you would think at some point they would just have to accept being overloaded in one of the seats. Why excess off the Boeing to WBs just to have an ensuing WB excess that pushes others back to the Boeing? The end result is the same number of people in the same number of seats, just the seniority list is re-arranged. I guess we'll have to see.

It appears that is just what they plan on doing. It looks like all the senior guys who bypassed previous bids are going to get a chance now that the music has stopped and take away seats from junior guys who were previously awarded those seats.
Quote: It appears that is just what they plan on doing. It looks like all the senior guys who bypassed previous bids are going to get a chance now that the music has stopped and take away seats from junior guys who were previously awarded those seats.

You speak the truth.
Quote: I'm certainly not as educated as many others that post on this topic, but you would think at some point they would just have to accept being overloaded in one of the seats. Why excess off the Boeing to WBs just to have an ensuing WB excess that pushes others back to the Boeing? The end result is the same number of people in the same number of seats, just the seniority list is re-arranged. I guess we'll have to see.
They are will to be overloaded in the WB seats --- at least in the short term.

They know the 777 bid is coming up and know it should truly "go senior"...thus, they want to pre-fatten the WB seats and then draw the initial 777 crowd from the top of the WBs.

Also, remember while a lot of folks may be holding "awards" to return to their window seats on 5 June --- mgt still controls the timing they actually attend training. Mgt can stretch it out and keep them in the cheaper NB seats until they need actually need them.
Quote: They are will to be overloaded in the WB seats --- at least in the short term.

They know the 777 bid is coming up and know it should truly "go senior"...thus, they want to pre-fatten the WB seats and then draw the initial 777 crowd from the top of the WBs.

Also, remember while a lot of folks may be holding "awards" to return to their window seats on 5 June --- mgt still controls the timing they actually attend training. Mgt can stretch it out and keep them in the cheaper NB seats until they need actually need them.
At RGS a couple of weeks ago, Rosado indicated that junior guys would probably get excessed back to the Boeing. It seems they want senior guys in the WB seats and will push the junior guys back down to save money and appease the bean counters.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to