PSA new hire class getting fired?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
I recently heard that an ENTIRE new hire class got fired for cheating... if this is true, i'm sorry for them, but i was mainly just wondering if there was any truth behind this and if so, HOW does and ENTIRE class cheat and get caught??
I heard that somebody had a copy of an old test, and distrubuted it to the class.

Can you guess how the company found out? Hint: The entire class did not get fired, they kept one of them...
Heard the same thing, dont undersand why they wont run another new hire class if they lost everyone in that one, well almost everyone.
Don’t know if it is better now rather than later, but I think we all are going to take cuts to get passed the hard times. They would have been the first to go anyhow if there is a furlough, seems like less than a month ago there were high attrition rates and a big shortage of pilots.
Someone flipped the switch and now its heading back down hill. Right now I am glad there is now flow through, because that would mean a flow back as well when Airways cuts back more.
Quote: I recently heard that an ENTIRE new hire class got fired for cheating... if this is true, i'm sorry for them, but i was mainly just wondering if there was any truth behind this and if so, HOW does and ENTIRE class cheat and get caught??
This is old news.. but the story as I heard it was they had a copy of the systems test and one of the instructors was paired with a student in IPT and saw it in the students bag. From what one of the instructors said at least some of them took the systems test anyway and failed and b/c of the extra info they were suspected of having they didn't get to retest.
I wonder how that is gonna show on their PIR.
Quote: I heard that somebody had a copy of an old test, and distrubuted it to the class.

Can you guess how the company found out? Hint: The entire class did not get fired, they kept one of them...

Why in the world would anybody do that? Why would you rat out your fellow class-mates?!? You have a copy of the test.

You should be thankful and keep your mouth shut, pass, and carry on with your life. Why would anybody go out of their way, rat everyone out/ruin an oppurtunity to be pretty much guarenteed to pass a stressful written, for their fellow classmates, as well as themselves. It is people like this who make places of work a living hell for others.
Quote: Why in the world would anybody do that? Why would you rat out your fellow class-mates?!? You have a copy of the test.

You should be thankful and keep your mouth shut, pass, and carry on with your life. Why would anybody go out of their way, rat everyone out/ruin an oppurtunity to be pretty much guarenteed to pass a stressful written, for their fellow classmates, as well as themselves. It is people like this who make places of work a living hell for others.
He should be marked, labeled, and harassed the rest of his career at PSA. But, this guy has Chief Pilot material written all over him, now all he has to do is blow up an engine.
Well thats outrageous, cheating like that!!! That would never happen at RAH!

Quote: I heard that somebody had a copy of an old test, and distrubuted it to the class.

It's alright, the guy that ratted everyone out will have a job at Gojets within a month...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to