GoJet & TSA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
I heard from a couple pilots on both sides mention that the two sides have been meeting with one another. Does anyone have any insight or what this could mean?
Quote: I heard from a couple pilots on both sides mention that the two sides have been meeting with one another. Does anyone have any insight or what this could mean?
Sounds like a rumble in the parking lot to me....
Quote: I heard from a couple pilots on both sides mention that the two sides have been meeting with one another. Does anyone have any insight or what this could mean?
Nothing, as long as TSA is still flying for AA.
Every time I hear "Lindbergh" on the radio I throw up a little in my mouth...
LOVE the freakin' smilies CRJ. Between them 'n your Avatar, you're a-okay in my book LoL
I'm not sure if you could call a couple of Hojet pilots getting the finger at the F gates in ORD "meeting with one another"...
Here we go again... TEN more pages of Junior High whining (any u guys call yourselves "PROFESSIONALS").... Sit back and watch the train wreck!!!
Quote: Sounds like a rumble in the parking lot to me....
"Rule number 1, There's no touching the face or hair. Rule number 2, THERE IS NO RULE NUMBER 2!"

I say merge 'em!

Just lost 10 aircraft to Eagle, and we'll probably lose the rest of the fleet as well.

Merge the two, preserve the jobs, get our contract negotiations done and over with
Quote: I say merge 'em!

Just lost 10 aircraft to Eagle, and we'll probably lose the rest of the fleet as well.

Merge the two, preserve the jobs, get our contract negotiations done and over with

I'm all for merging them, as long as it involves a stapler, and the hojetters on the bottom.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to