Northern Air Cargo

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 36 of 37
Go to
Is NAC opening a Dallas base/gateway? The latest opening popped up in a Dallas search in addition to it being on the listing itself.

https:/recruiting.ultipro.com/NOR1020NAIRC/JobBoard/be7c5458-8e9f-482c-b6a2-37175c50020d/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=45bf9dab-0efd-4d2a-8492-34f7e76bfb96
Quote: Is NAC opening a Dallas base/gateway? The latest opening popped up in a Dallas search in addition to it being on the listing itself.

https:/recruiting.ultipro.com/NOR1020NAIRC/JobBoard/be7c5458-8e9f-482c-b6a2-37175c50020d/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=45bf9dab-0efd-4d2a-8492-34f7e76bfb96
Smells like Amazon.
Quote: Smells like Amazon.
I don't know how Dallas is specifically Amazon-related.

In any case, "Dallas" does not appear anywhere in the job posting at that URL. It says they are looking for pilots for Honolulu. It says they are conducting interviews in Seattle. It says they have customers in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, South America and the Caribbean. It says nothing about Dallas or even Texas. The more you read it, the less it sounds like Amazon and more like they're just looking to fill open seats.
Quote: I don't know how Dallas is specifically Amazon-related.

In any case, "Dallas" does not appear anywhere in the job posting at that URL. It says they are looking for pilots for Honolulu. It says they are conducting interviews in Seattle. It says they have customers in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, South America and the Caribbean. It says nothing about Dallas or even Texas. The more you read it, the less it sounds like Amazon and more like they're just looking to fill open seats.
Amazon is big in Fort Worth, so maybe they sell it as Dallas
Ok, calm the rumor mill.....
We do not have any flying in Dallas. ( we ocassionaly use the sim at Avenger when we can get time on it)

We are hiring for 767 in HNL and MIA,, when you get called for interview they will ask you which base you prefer.
A third 767 is coming on line in late Sept in MIA.
That gives us 3 in MIA and 2 in HNL,, with 737s in ANC and 2- 737s flying USPS mail in lower 48.

Other big news, we are getting the first 737NG an -800, in Sept.
Plan is to replace all the -300s with NGs...
Retirement plan,,, lol what is that???

We have a 401k... that is it....

We get 10 passes a year on Alaska for family, and non-rev on Hawaiian..

Quote: Hi all!

I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers anywhere here.

- How does the family ticket issue work? In the airlines we have free tickets per year to use with our family, in our company and the other airlines, that are part of the same alliance. But I don't know how it works on freighters, like NAC.

- Does the NAC retirement plan provide for continued staff travel? In other words, are retirees still entitled to discounted or free tickets?

Tks for the help.
Does NAC hire into the 737 without an ATP?
Quote: Does NAC hire into the 737 without an ATP?

Well, they are a Part 121 carrier, so you would have to be in possession of an ATP prior to operating on line. Whether or not they will accept someone into training who has ATP minimums, but not the certificate, with an ATP to be issued on your type ride, I don't know.
Not that I've ever heard of. Turn in an app, worst they can do is not call.
No
(filler)
26  32  33  34  35  36  37 
Page 36 of 37
Go to