ALPA Vs. Spirit

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 45
Go to
Quote: Just read PO's bullet points, and he mentions this....

"Furlough Update: Possible juice on the horizon. Stand by while I gather facts."

Im not exactly sure what it means but it could be good news for some of us!

Ahhh yes. Never really understood those.
So who is CEO, DO, Chief Pilot, etc. these days?
Quote: Ahhh yes. Never really understood those.
So who is CEO, DO, Chief Pilot, etc. these days?
PO is now DO, new CP is John Clark. CEO is unfortunately still the same.
Anyone on spirit furlough shouldnt expect a call from tiger for a long time. They filled their FO classes with 200 hour locals well into '09.
Quote: PO is now DO, new CP is John Clark. CEO is unfortunately still the same.
WHAT!!!! Well good for Ean!(sp?) Hopefully he won't go over to the "Dark Side", as many in the past have.
"FLL-LAX
FLL-LAS

I've heard is going away this fall.... real soon. Someone tried booking tickets on NK's web site in Nov. for one of those aforementioned routes and could not do so?"

--Yet more BS from those who post about NK on this forum. If you actually go to the spirit website.....you can book tickets to LAX/LAS through January...that's as far out as I bothered to check.

You guys are as bad as a bunch of gossiping old spinsters at a quilting party.

I don't think anything I've ever read on this forum about NK has actually come to pass (until, of course, its already happened!)
you are correct but i believe we were saying direct and there aren't any, only through DTW. So please don't be so condesending.
Quote: "FLL-LAX
FLL-LAS

I've heard is going away this fall.... real soon. Someone tried booking tickets on NK's web site in Nov. for one of those aforementioned routes and could not do so?"

--Yet more BS from those who post about NK on this forum. If you actually go to the spirit website.....you can book tickets to LAX/LAS through January...that's as far out as I bothered to check.

You guys are as bad as a bunch of gossiping old spinsters at a quilting party.

I don't think anything I've ever read on this forum about NK has actually come to pass (until, of course, its already happened!)
Really.... maybe should do a little better research(try DEC on); unless going through DTW you consider non-stop service?

FYI: ask the gate agents.... they usually know before stick monkeys do
I don't have the big picture but from where I sit they need to start bringing you guys back. I'm on reserve this month and have flown 5 out the last 6 reserve days. Would have flown the 6th day also but ran out of rest due to international rest rules coming back from Bogota. These were not quick turns either but 6.5 plus days. Cheap labor here on reserve at 4 hours a day!
Any rumors (or good estimates) on the numbers of guys to be recalled? I am 3/4 down the list and I would hate to come short.
Yes, but only RUMOR. My understanding is 10-20 recalls for the holiday season. ATTN: this is only a rumor...I heard this from another furloughed buddy who was talking to someone who works at NK...that is ALL I know. The next question is how long the recalls will be around for. I would not get all worked up.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 45
Go to