FDX - Nothing until after peek?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 23
Go to
Stop the hysteria talk...
Seriously, you guys keep talking about a furlough...They are not going to furlough. They would be kicking themselves in the teeth, because they would be furloughing most if not all the FO's they have been trolling for the last year and a half for HKG, not to mention half of the FO's in ANC.

Quit trying to create mass hysteria, I just flew with JS former ACP and he said no furloughs and no displacement bid, and probably a lot more crews per airplane with the 777 due to under/over 60 scheduling. Everyone knows the company runs secret practice bids, and most of the peeps where over 60 or going to be over 60 in a year were the ones who would have been awarded said bid, like upwards of 80%... So relax it's FedEx...LOL
>>>Nice catch Manny, I was wondering how long it would take<<<

Perhaps no one noticed the 'peek' reference in regards to the P.I.....
Quote: So, I'm flying with an LCA in the jumpseat last week. He mentioned TWO things re: 777 flying. First one was a total surprise, but he said they are going to put the 777s in Los Angeles base. Not sure why on that one. The other is that the 777s come with the Jeppesen EFB and Boeing WILL NOT sell to us without them because of licensing to Jepp. Therefore, they are looking at going back to Jepps for the whole fleet!!??? Good news is that we won't have to carry them, but they will be back in the airplanes and the main source of navigation. Discuss.
Heard the same thing about going back to JEPPS!
Quote: Seriously, you guys keep talking about a furlough...They are not going to furlough. They would be kicking themselves in the teeth, because they would be furloughing most if not all the FO's they have been trolling for the last year and a half for HKG, not to mention half of the FO's in ANC.

Quit trying to create mass hysteria, I just flew with JS former ACP and he said no furloughs and no displacement bid, and probably a lot more crews per airplane with the 777 due to under/over 60 scheduling. Everyone knows the company runs secret practice bids, and most of the peeps where over 60 or going to be over 60 in a year were the ones who would have been awarded said bid, like upwards of 80%... So relax it's FedEx...LOL
They can pay for SIBA by putting the "excess" on the streets!
Spoke with an MEC rep who said, unequivocally, there is no truth to the current furlough rumors.
Quote: So, I'm flying with an LCA in the jumpseat last week. He mentioned TWO things re: 777 flying. First one was a total surprise, but he said they are going to put the 777s in Los Angeles base. Not sure why on that one. The other is that the 777s come with the Jeppesen EFB and Boeing WILL NOT sell to us without them because of licensing to Jepp. Therefore, they are looking at going back to Jepps for the whole fleet!!??? Good news is that we won't have to carry them, but they will be back in the airplanes and the main source of navigation. Discuss.
Someone asked JimB about the jepps thing during recurrent. He said there was absolutely No truth to the rumor. The 777 will have LIDO. Boeing would rather sell airplanes, than Jepps.
Quote: Someone asked JimB about the jepps thing during recurrent. He said there was absolutely No truth to the rumor. The 777 will have LIDO. Boeing would rather sell airplanes, than Jepps.
Boeing owns Jeppeson.
Quote: Spoke with an MEC rep who said, unequivocally, there is no truth to the current furlough rumors.
One wonders if this is the same MEC rep who said (unequivocably) that there is no truth to the rumor that FE was actually fired.
Quote: Boeing owns Jeppeson.
Ok, They would rather sell Big Shinny Multi-million Dollar Airplanes, then their navigational products.
Quote: One wonders if this is the same MEC rep who said (unequivocably) that there is no truth to the rumor that FE was actually fired.
Unequivocally, it's not.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 23
Go to