GoJet Hiring???????

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 33
Go to
Oh and I'll say everyone is welcome on my plane anytime, 99% of the time it is great meeting other brothers and sisters in flight...
FlyNVY, you make a wonderful point, and I applaude your professionalism even if you disagree with what a company represents, LETS NOT AS PILOTS CONTINUE THE POO that management have already slung...
Quote: FlyNVY, you make a wonderful point, and I applaude your professionalism even if you disagree with what a company represents, LETS NOT AS PILOTS CONTINUE THE POO that management have already slung...
I agree but there's a difference. One thing is being furloughed, on the street, wondering how to pay bills. The other is going to an airline because they'll hire you at 500hrs because they're such a shady operation no one else will work for them. Oh and sticking it to others.
there used to be a dedicated website for all those guys that punked over the tsa pilot group. if there pay wasn't already low enough at tsa some others decided to work for even LOWER wages for a quick chance at an upgrade. it is pretty sad when i used to hear ramp guys laughing and talking about how they made more money than pilots at tsa and then gojet came along with even worse pay. www.gojetpilots.com i guess the website is gone now...but years ago it was pretty entertaining to read. i am sure you can find many more slash sites on the www.
You'd be better off going to great lakes IMO
Is great lakes hiring?
GL is hiring. But I bet all the regionals will be hiring again early to mid 2009. Just hang in there. Good things come to people who wait and dont jump the gun.
Yes. And you'd probably go Direct entry or be in the left seat pronto if you're needing the PIC.

The pay is pretty awful though.

When I got furloughed, I basically came to the conclusion that I was done looking for flying jobs that didn't pay more than what I was already making. Didn't much to aspire to since I was on first year pay.

Tprop, you're asking about GJ and Lakes, are you by chance in the STL area? If you are, PM me after you post a couple more times.
Thanks, yes, although I'm not thrilled with where I am, at least im still flying at least for the next month, I think im going just sit back relax and gain as much experiance as I can, and try to stay current. thanks for everyones help
Quote: after reading many of these threads for the few airlines that are hiring, I have however drawn one conclusion( seems every pilot hates someone else for flying somewhere

I don't quite get it. Either before your first post you read about the hiring airlines (including GoJet) and still posted the question or between the span of post #8 and #11 (45 minutes) you managed to read the numerous GJ threads and ask the exact same question each of these threads begins with. That brings me to the conclusion that you are either rationalizing or flamebaiting
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 33
Go to