SeaPort Airlines

Subscribe
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59 
Page 49 of 64
Go to
i personally know two people who got hired with no CFI and less than 250 hrs. Both were 141 graduates. So you are definitely a candidate
Does Seaport do "do overs?" Had an interview lined up with them a couple of years ago in San Diego and had to cancel because of health issues. The medical was reinstated and would like another opportunity. Submitted the app again a while back. Haven't heard this time. If not, is what it is..

I guess my first question should be, are they hiring pilots into the San Diego base? Thank you..
Ok, this may be a stupid idea, but I want to run it by you all and see..So I want to go to work for a charter jet company, but need about 600 more hours to meet their req's.
I interviewed with PSA, and feel pretty good about it but haven't heard back yet. I was considering going to work for SeaPort for the following reasons:
1) I only live 1:45 from MEM vs a commute to PSA bases.
2) I think I could probably get on at SeaPort as a CA since I meet the mins for that by counting both FW and rw hours.
I know that Seaport is single engine time, and I only have around 55hrs multi so that could be a drawback, but otherwise would it be a better move?
Quote: Ok, this may be a stupid idea, but I want to run it by you all and see..So I want to go to work for a charter jet company, but need about 600 more hours to meet their req's.
I interviewed with PSA, and feel pretty good about it but haven't heard back yet. I was considering going to work for SeaPort for the following reasons:
2) I think I could probably get on at SeaPort as a CA since I meet the mins for that by counting both FW and rw hours.
I know that Seaport is single engine time, and I only have around 55hrs multi so that could be a drawback, but otherwise would it be a better move?
As a captain you will fly max hours every month. Which means you will have max duty hours frequently and will most definitely be frequently given reduced rest. So...the 1:45 commute may be a bit burdensome. Also there is a one year contract to think about.
I know it says bases are Memphis, San Diego and Portland, but do most end up in MEM first or does it vary?
Quote: I know it says bases are Memphis, San Diego and Portland, but do most end up in MEM first or does it vary?
I have heard from SeaPort pilots that most start off in Memphis.
I missed the one year contract part...SeaPort still doing this?
Sorry...got my answer already and yes they are!
Anyone get a call recently for FO interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Ok, this may be a stupid idea, but I want to run it by you all and see..So I want to go to work for a charter jet company, but need about 600 more hours to meet their req's.
Go to PSA and get the multi time and never look back.
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59 
Page 49 of 64
Go to