I Love PSA

Subscribe
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349 
Page 349 of 349
Go to
Quote: Which company is buying who again? Yes I know they are calling it a "merger."
I seem to recall that argument wasn't too well received when America West "merged" with the bankrupt US Airways...
Quote: I seem to recall that argument wasn't too well received when America West "merged" with the bankrupt US Airways...
Yes one could argue America West is actually buying their second legacy.
Quote: Yes one could argue America West is actually buying their second legacy.
Well, I can think of at least one person who would disagree.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...._Anderson.pdf
Is anyone else getting these "good morning, here's your daily FAR 117 limitations" emails? Are we going to be getting these every work day now?
Hey guys,

Can someone tell me how the company pays you when on annual leave / vacation? I can't work it out if paid per flight hour normally. How many hours do they assume you "fly" on vacation (in terms of what they pay you)?
I Love PSA
Is it In the contract. My guess would be a 4 day crediting around 20 hr
You get around 24 hours credit for vacation.
Quote: Hey guys,

Can someone tell me how the company pays you when on annual leave / vacation? I can't work it out if paid per flight hour normally. How many hours do they assume you "fly" on vacation (in terms of what they pay you)?
A week of vacation will be paid twenty-one (21) hours, prorated if applicable, provided that vacation credit will not cause a pilot to fall below his minimum monthly guarantee in Section 4.A.

Longevity - Annual Vacation
After 1 Year - 1 Week
After 2 Years - 2 Weeks
After 7 Years - 3 Weeks
After 14 Years - 4 Weeks

In scheduling vacation in October of each year to be used in the next calendaryear, a pilot may schedule and use vacation before it is earned in the calendar year.

A vacation week will be Sunday through Saturday, inclusive

http://psa.alpa.org/LinkClick.aspx?f...t=KcCmHqrbuGA=
Anyone with insights on:

1) flight benefits
2) route structure (is it predominantly east coast flying?)

Thanks
Thanks for that vacay info.
Let's say you don't have any vacation time... will they approve LWOP for you to just take a couple of weeks off unpaid, or is that out of the question?
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349 
Page 349 of 349
Go to