Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
317  367  407  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  427  467  517  917 
Page 417 of 1412
Go to
Do not read this if you are offended by interesting tid bits not related to aviation

Daring Fireball Linked List: How Much It Costs to Charge an iPad for a Year
JustTheCole thinks allegiant is buying us and that we need an in house union and that the cba will be void if we get bought. Sounds like an indigo employee to me.
Quote: JustTheCole thinks allegiant is buying us and that we need an in house union and that the cba will be void if we get bought. Sounds like an indigo employee to me.

Well,
1. do you think this is not a possibility?
2. Do you think our ALPA merger committee can handle it if it does happen? - oh yeah, we don't have one.
3. Will Admiral Scott be up to traveling to LAS to give ALGT scheduling the A$$ camera? - If we still have a contract.
Quote: Well,
1. do you think this is not a possibility?
2. Do you think our ALPA merger committee can handle it if it does happen? - oh yeah, we don't have one.
3. Will Admiral Scott be up to traveling to LAS to give ALGT scheduling the A$$ camera? - If we still have a contract.
1. Zombie apocalypse is higher probability

2. Yes, even without one currently, yes.

3. Hell yes
Quote:
JustTheCole thinks allegiant is buying us and that we need an in house union and that the cba will be void if we get bought. Sounds like an indigo employee to me.
Just like RAM says , who cares what "Just the Friggn Cole" is, does or thinks, I'm friggn tired of this Benny hinn's Joel Austin's wanna be's with their revelations from their private book club, get Laid and get a life.

That's what I would say. to Cole about his theory.
Any care to guess how senior LAS will go under a combined seniority list?

? When was Spirit started? Allegiant? The most junior Capt at both airlines?

What about work rule differences?
Quote: Any care to guess how senior LAS will go under a combined seniority list?

? When was Spirit started? Allegiant? The most junior Capt at both airlines?

What about work rule differences?
Section 1
Successorship:
"The provisions of this agreement shall be binding upon any successor or merged company or companies unless or until changed in accordance with the provisions of the railway labor act, as amended."

So the company would get the union in full legal capacity and have to bargain with ALPA.

Allegiant most junior CA: Nov 2007
Spirit most junior CA: May 2007 and getting younger

Allegiant started in 1997
Spirit started in early 1980's as charter, most senior person on list is 1990.

I don't know the work rules of Allegiant, but Spirit has some pretty good ones (my opinion). In any case, the pilots would hopefully negotiate up to the better provisions of either set, and have appropriate fences for a set time. It would be interesting, for sure.
Quote: Just like RAM says , who cares what "Just the Friggn Cole" is, does or thinks, I'm friggn tired of this Benny hinn's Joel Austin's wanna be's with their revelations from their private book club, get Laid and get a life.

What I have to say...

Cole was absolutely right about the IPO while the MEC Fuk'ed up on that one. Remember the MEC's "We will never IPO!" rant at the first roadshow in FLL? Cole (and his friendly contact) insisted time and again that we should not leave out an ESOP in the new CBA. One month after signing, Spirit files to go public (slap! slap!)

Cole was right about the new Airbus orders. He missed the timing of the actual announcement by a couple of months (geez, that would be too much to get right don't you think?), but had info of the impending orders. The plans were to be one airplane a month ...well, the actual is 7 a year and growing to 10 a year. Pretty good if you ask me.

Hell, he was even right about Franke allowing us to strike and even the number of days we would be on strike (months before it happened). And I heard it personally from him. "They will let us strike for 5 days, then hand us proposal #1." This is when I thought "no way in hell they're gonna let us walk." He was right.

And he was damn right about the big party at BBB's mansion after this TA was signed. It did happen...

He does have contacts, so don't disparage his info...especially if YOU have none. If anything, you should thank him for sharing what he knows.
Quote:
Quote: Just like RAM says , who cares what "Just the Friggn Cole" is, does or thinks, I'm friggn tired of this Benny hinn's Joel Austin's wanna be's with their revelations from their private book club, get Laid and get a life.

What I have to say...

Cole was absolutely right about the IPO while the MEC Fuk'ed up on that one. Remember the MEC's "We will never IPO!" rant at the first roadshow in FLL? Cole (and his friendly contact) insisted time and again that we should not leave out an ESOP in the new CBA. One month after signing, Spirit files to go public (slap! slap!)

Cole was right about the new Airbus orders. He missed the timing of the actual announcement by a couple of months (geez, that would be too much to get right don't you think?), but had info of the impending orders. The plans were to be one airplane a month ...well, the actual is 7 a year and growing to 10 a year. Pretty good if you ask me.

Hell, he was even right about Franke allowing us to strike and even the number of days we would be on strike (months before it happened). And I heard it personally from him. "They will let us strike for 5 days, then hand us proposal #1." This is when I thought "no way in hell they're gonna let us walk." He was right.

And he was damn right about the big party at BBB's mansion after this TA was signed. It did happen...

He does have contacts, so don't disparage his info...especially if YOU have none. If anything, you should thank him for sharing what he knows.
point taken flyer, sorry, all who were offended by my post, please accept my apologies. Cole was, is and most likely will be right.

I say then, let's get ready to merge with Allegiant Airlines. MEC, please get a Merger comittee going NOW!
Quote: JustTheCole thinks allegiant is buying us and that we need an in house union and that the cba will be void if we get bought. Sounds like an indigo employee to me.
Yea ALPA really beat up SWA for the AirTran guys. Don't even think of other options.

Does anyone know what money INDIGO has in Allegiant? This may turn out to be simply the consolidation of two assets.
317  367  407  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  427  467  517  917 
Page 417 of 1412
Go to