Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
16111  16611  17011  17061  17101  17107  17108  17109  17110  17111  17112  17113  17114  17115  17121  17161  17211  17611  18111 
Page 17111 of 20173
Go to
Why?
Quote: Why?
He can fix it to a degree by downloading the form and having the doctors office fill it out. At least then it won't come out of his un verified sick leave.
Quote: Wow, just in time....to park the fleet.
Won't be long now until KLM, Air France, and Virgin Atlantic Crews are using it for their training.
Quote: Wow, just in time....to park the fleet.
1011 sim around long after the last Tritanic was tuna cans. DAL is going into training big time, wait till you see the Sooper-Dooper Flight Attendant Training Academy.... Everybody will be hanging at the cafeteria at noon. Look don't touch.
Quote: Won't be long now until KLM, Air France, and Virgin Atlantic Crews are using it for their training.
I'll be more impressed if we get a 787 sim early to attract those crews.
I had trouble interpreting the DALPA update from last night. Does it really say that United and Fedex pilots submitted a resolution to NOT reduce our dues again?
Quote: I had trouble interpreting the DALPA update from last night. Does it really say that United and Fedex pilots submitted a resolution to NOT reduce our dues again?
My interpretation was that United spearheaded an amendment to the dues reduction resolution that removed the part about the dues reduction itself. They got enough others to join in that they got the amendment passed. Not sure exactly why United pilots would not support a reduction in the dues rate.

I did see that the resolution itself was a DALPA one, so I like that we were the ones trying to reduce the dues rate. The reduction in President pay was also a DALPA resolution, although it failed.
Quote: My interpretation was that United spearheaded an amendment to the dues reduction resolution that removed the part about the dues reduction itself. They got enough others to join in that they got the amendment passed. Not sure exactly why United pilots would not support a reduction in the dues rate.

I did see that the resolution itself was a DALPA one, so I like that we were the ones trying to reduce the dues rate. The reduction in President pay was also a DALPA resolution, although it failed.
Maybe United pilots are trying to help the DPA

I just talked with my United bud the other night and he still thinks we did better all around with stock and claim money and had no idea that we got 7 million back in dues money. I was told Alaska gives dues back frequently as well. It sounds to me that if we supported a dues decrease and we have started a give dues back that we are doing the right thing. Why would anyone vote down a dues decrease when everyone keeps complaining about dues. Does United spend so much more money than us that they need more dues? Why don't they just assess their pilots?

Edit: I mean their MEC as their pilots didn't vote...
Quote: Maybe United pilots are trying to help the DPA

I just talked with my United bud the other night and he still thinks we did better all around with stock and claim money and had no idea that we got 7 million back in dues money. I was told Alaska gives dues back frequently as well. It sounds to me that if we supported a dues decrease and we have started a give dues back that we are doing the right thing. Why would anyone vote down a dues decrease when everyone keeps complaining about dues. Does United spend so much more money than us that they need more dues? Why don't they just assess their pilots?

Edit: I mean their MEC as their pilots didn't vote...
When did DALPA issue a dues refund? I haven't gotten a refund yet.
Quote: 1011 sim around long after the last Tritanic was tuna cans. DAL is going into training big time, wait till you see the Sooper-Dooper Flight Attendant Training Academy.... Everybody will be hanging at the cafeteria at noon. Look don't touch.
Gee...too bad there isn't a nice big empty training facility out there not doing anything.
16111  16611  17011  17061  17101  17107  17108  17109  17110  17111  17112  17113  17114  17115  17121  17161  17211  17611  18111 
Page 17111 of 20173
Go to