Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
16657  17157  17557  17607  17647  17653  17654  17655  17656  17657  17658  17659  17660  17661  17667  17707  17757  18157  18657 
Page 17657 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Would any of you mind educating some of us Poolies who follow this thread on the basics of what you are talking about. I understand GS's WS's, LCA's, and a little bit about Rolling Thunder, but know very little about how to bid to maximize pay. What is CQ? How do you get a triple pay GS? How does the Swapboard work? What is vacation slide?
Patience don't worry about it till your done with your check ride. You will be given a mentor . You can spend about an hour after OE to get caught up on all the terms
Quote: Do you speak to people like this in real life?
Yes. That's how you'll know it's me when you meet me.

Carl
Quote: Do you speak to people like this in real life?
That's normal for anyone who knows they are going to receive total consciousness on their deathbed.

You've obviously never caddied for the Dalai Lama.

Big hitter, the Lama.
Quote: That's normal for anyone who knows they are going to receive total consciousness on their deathbed.

You've obviously never caddied for the Dalai Lama.

Big hitter, the Lama.
I'm trying to picture to the golf shoes and the robe together,,,
Ya'll (plural - ya'll'all?) should take a look at the American/US Air Merger forum. Specifically this thread.. Delta vs. Proposal - Group 1 pay.

As a teaser, I included a comment from the thread.

"The PLAN is to put Delta/United/SWA at a competitive DISADVANTAGE to drive industry rates lower.

Personally I'd LOVE to give the new hire pilots MORE jobs at lower rates that put those three out of business. Delta and United pilots with ALPA are the BANE of the industry and have done MORE damage to the earnings capacity of the profession than we could have ever done at US Airways. Parker and Kirby had a map that the US Airways pilots wouldn't take one for the (ALPA) gipper and we are where we are. Throw in the APA shoving a shift up the a$$ of the TWA pilots and.....VOILA!

INSTANT DECERTIFICATION! He!!, under the RLA you STILL have to pay extortion money to the lawyers at APA and ALPA for doing.....WHAT EXACTLY??? The best money the Company has EVER spent....YOURS!!!"

Elliot
Quote: Ya'll (plural - ya'll'all?) should take a look at the American/US Air Merger forum. Specifically this thread.. Delta vs. Proposal - Group 1 pay.

As a teaser, I included a comment from the thread.

"The PLAN is to put Delta/United/SWA at a competitive DISADVANTAGE to drive industry rates lower.

Personally I'd LOVE to give the new hire pilots MORE jobs at lower rates that put those three out of business. Delta and United pilots with ALPA are the BANE of the industry and have done MORE damage to the earnings capacity of the profession than we could have ever done at US Airways. Parker and Kirby had a map that the US Airways pilots wouldn't take one for the (ALPA) gipper and we are where we are. Throw in the APA shoving a shift up the a$$ of the TWA pilots and.....VOILA!

INSTANT DECERTIFICATION! He!!, under the RLA you STILL have to pay extortion money to the lawyers at APA and ALPA for doing.....WHAT EXACTLY??? The best money the Company has EVER spent....YOURS!!!"

Elliot
Don't let it get to you Elliot. Remember this is being spoken by a man that has been flying in the Capt seat for FO rates for a whole bunch of years now.
Yikes . Delta News just tweeted out that 600 flights canceled tomorrow because of the blizzard. Better check your schedules.
Quote: I...
Dear God, Dalad, please get rid of that avatar.
Quote: Dear God, Dalad, please get rid of that avatar.
I think he got it from the same meth website as Jughed.
No more APC on pilot computers in ATL lounge.
16657  17157  17557  17607  17647  17653  17654  17655  17656  17657  17658  17659  17660  17661  17667  17707  17757  18157  18657 
Page 17657 of 20173
Go to