Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
17571  18071  18471  18521  18561  18567  18568  18569  18570  18571  18572  18573  18574  18575  18581  18621  18671  19071  19571 
Page 18571 of 20173
Go to
Thanks for the tip, got it as figured out as possible, lol
Quote: If you can find the pleading's, I'd be interested in looking at them. It seems like these are their claims (pulled directly from PD's post.) If true, I don't see how they have a case. As the soup Nazi would say: Next!

I never believe news reports on any legal case. I have been involved in several high profile cases and every time when I read the press I always ask myself WHAT COURTROOM WHERE YOU IN and often it becomes a running joke among counsel on both sides.

I pulled the case and there are 3 causes of action

COUNT ONE
VIOLATION OF COMMON CARRIER OBLIGATIONS

COUNT TWO
TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONS

COUNT THREE
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH FAA REGULATIONS AND OPERATING FLIGHTS IN
VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF DELTA’S AIR CARRIER CERTIFICATE

Can't figure out how to attach a pdf

This is the main guy behind the case. You can tell from the pleadings the 350K guy is a minor player.

https://www.conservationforce.org/directorsjackson.html
Hey guys, my wife and I are considering a Viking River Cruise this Spring. We've done the Carribean cruises and didn't really enjoy them. They just seemed like food-fests. Has anyone done a Viking River, and do we get any airline rates on them?

Carl
Quote: Hey guys, my wife and I are considering a Viking River Cruise this Spring. We've done the Carribean cruises and didn't really enjoy them. They just seemed like food-fests. Has anyone done a Viking River, and do we get any airline rates on them?

Carl
FYI I just read a review the other day...their new ship that cruises the Mediterranean is supposed to be very nice. If you're interested in that.
Quote: FYI I just read a review the other day...their new ship that cruises the Mediterranean is supposed to be very nice. If you're interested in that.
Is it the Costa Concordia II ?

Seems like you'd spend your med cruise picking up refugees on humanitarian grounds at this time.
Carl,

Airline discounts are available, for example: Dargal Interline Worldwide ? Discount Vacations for Airline Employees ? Viking Cruises
The rates are substantially higher than for ocean cruises, but we really enjoyed a similar cruise on the Columbia River out of Portland.
Tom
Quote: Hey guys, my wife and I are considering a Viking River Cruise this Spring. We've done the Carribean cruises and didn't really enjoy them. They just seemed like food-fests. Has anyone done a Viking River, and do we get any airline rates on them?

Carl
Agree. We did Mexican riviera and it was nothing but a massive food fest with high pressure diamond sales and crappy odds blackjack in between.
Quote: Sorry for the brief change of subject, but does anyone know if there is a blind swap function on Icrew? Or do I need Widget Works? Thanks "accidental first time block holder"
Go to the swap with the pot page and put in the trip you want to swap then put in the length, in days of trips you want to swap for (there's a coding for it on the help page). Domestically, it works pretty well if you have a really bad trip.

Intl, I've never used it.
Quote: GS Trigger question:

I am one hour below the GS trigger and was awarded a GS. The pay for the trip equals 10:30 in the activity section of time card and the GS pay part shows 9:30.

I believe this means I will only receive 20 hours of "total" pay instead of the 21? I understand I can use my bank but I am negative 30, so thats Moot.

Just want to make sure I get "some" of the GS pay, instead of nothing until I hit the GS trigger. Thinking it's a equal reduction in GS pay for each hour underneath the trigger….

experts?
Last in line for de-icing, holding, full procedure, deviation around thunderstorms, polite taxiing.
[BTW, thanks for the golden days post. I am on reserve for November after holding a line since March, totally forgot about golden day bidding ./QUOTE]

Mike, I've been bidding on RES for quite some time now. There are some benefits to the golden days, but honestly, I've actually never had an X day violated. I don't even bother bidding the golden days anymore. They will show up randomly on your schedule if you do not bid them FYI.
17571  18071  18471  18521  18561  18567  18568  18569  18570  18571  18572  18573  18574  18575  18581  18621  18671  19071  19571 
Page 18571 of 20173
Go to