Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
17673  18173  18573  18623  18663  18669  18670  18671  18672  18673  18674  18675  18676  18677  18683  18723  18773  19173  19673 
Page 18673 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Are you on a trip right now, as in on rest? I get notifications of schedule changes on my phone (robo-call) when I'm NOT on a trip, like at home. If I get swaps/WS/drops approved and I'm on a trip, the only way to find out seems to be to check the schedule in iCrew. Maybe it's programmed not to call you if there's a possibility it would bust your rest.
I'm not on a trip and it works good. Just trying to set it up for a friend with the texting and all, but its locked on deltanet.
Quote: Nu, BFS--great gouge, thank you very much!

Nu: So, FLL parking--do I just park in the normal lot then submit for reimbursement? Or, is there a parking office I need to talk to, such as what BFS described for PBI?

Thanks again...!
Don't park in the "normal" lot. Talk to the station manager (either walk there or get the number from a gate agent) to get a permission slip and instructions.

For example, in TPA, we park in the generic employee lot, with an on-site office to pay, and ride the bus to the terminal with the smurfs, food court staff, etc. Each airport might have a slightly different setup and instructions.

But I don't believe we'd ever be reimbursed for daily general parking.
Quote: Don't park in the "normal" lot. Talk to the station manager (either walk there or get the number from a gate agent) to get a permission slip and instructions.
Great--thank you!!
Quote:
But I don't believe we'd ever be reimbursed for daily general parking.
I don't know Drank, I may have been the victim of a tall tale, but once a captain on the 88 told me when he was called in for an immediate GS that the scheduler told him to park in short term parking at ATL and Delta reimbursed him.
Quote: I don't know Drank, I may have been the victim of a tall tale, but once a captain on the 88 told me when he was called in for an immediate GS that the scheduler told him to park in short term parking at ATL and Delta reimbursed him.
True--I have heard about getting reimbursed for a short-notice GS as well.

I was referring to jug's question about parking in an FA base. Thanks for clarifying.
Quote: I don't know Drank, I may have been the victim of a tall tale, but once a captain on the 88 told me when he was called in for an immediate GS that the scheduler told him to park in short term parking at ATL and Delta reimbursed him.
I've seen that in the rotation remarks as well.
Bidding question.

I'd like to swap a spillover trip that has 10 more hours in January than the trip I currently have.

The problem is that if I get it and they use the time of the new trip to factor legal lines for January, it will jack up my January bid.

What trip would they use to figure my legal line value; the one I had when bidding closed on the 12th or the trip I have when they do the actual run (which I would imagine would be sometime tomorrow or the next day).

Thanks in advance.
I actually had them pay for short term parking in atlanta for a short call callout on reserve. $65.

On greenslips I generally park in short term because I hate the bus system in atlanta. It's a treat to me.
Gotta love the deltanet headline celebrating Delta and it's employees for being awesome in some survey with a picture of a customer sitting in first class on an RJ where none of the people working that flight are employees.

Awesome troll job.
17673  18173  18573  18623  18663  18669  18670  18671  18672  18673  18674  18675  18676  18677  18683  18723  18773  19173  19673 
Page 18673 of 20173
Go to