Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18217  18717  19117  19167  19207  19213  19214  19215  19216  19217  19218  19219  19220  19221  19227  19267  19317  19717 
Page 19217 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Not a big deal but is there really not a place where they add it up for you? I see all my trips so I can get out the calculator and add them up...
iCrew --> "Personnel" --> "Qualifications"" --> Drop down to "Block Hours Flown" and type in any date/time. Gives you the last 30/90/180 ...
Quote: Thank you Dog Whisperer! There has been a serious lack of underboob, cheerleading pics and football banter over the last couple of years. Bring back what really made L&G great!
Quote:
Thanks for a picture of your time card.
Mmmm...boobs. Anyway, new guy question. Had a 5 day rotation this month that spilled into June. For whatever reason, crew scheduling just changed this rotation to a 4 day which no longer spills over.
Why would they do that? Seems bizarre...
More importantly, am I pay protected for the credit that should've spilled into June (was kind of counting on it for bidding purposes)? Thanks.
Quote: Mmmm...boobs. Anyway, new guy question. Had a 5 day rotation this month that spilled into June. For whatever reason, crew scheduling just changed this rotation to a 4 day which no longer spills over.
More importantly, am I pay protected for the credit that should've spilled into June (was kind of counting on it for bidding purposes)? Thanks.
What you had is referred to as an Asterix rotation. You are only pay protected for what is in the current bid month not the spill over month. The new scheduling reference handbook has this covered in detail.
Quote: What you had is referred to as an Asterix rotation. You are only pay protected for what is in the current bid month not the spill over month. The new scheduling reference handbook has this covered in detail.
Thanks, I was working with the old scheduling reference handbook. I see that it does go into depth about asterisk rotations now, but I still didn't read anything that, to me, implied that they can just drop it on a whim.
How I'm reading it is that it may be dropped for any PWA/FAR violations (of which there is none in my case), or if it contains a flight segment with a different flight#, within the same duty period, between the two bid periods. Pertaining to duty periods, I don't see where it mentions that they can just drop an entire duty period.
As I'm not proficient in legalese, I'm probably just reading it incorrectly, but still seems like a bizarre and fishy thing to do at any rate...
Apparently there is a Delta wives FB group to which my own wife subscribes. She told me she saw a couple ladies post that they had recently done wills and that Delta picked up the tab. If this is true, does anybody know how I go about doing this?
Quote: Mmmm...boobs. Anyway, new guy question. Had a 5 day rotation this month that spilled into June. For whatever reason, crew scheduling just changed this rotation to a 4 day which no longer spills over.
They change the rotations because month to month the flying can change. There has to be a method to smooth out the transition. Any transition trip is at risk to be changed. No pay protection for the following month since you have not yet bid that schedule. The only good news is if there is credit in the trip that credit will be paid in May vice June so you might have more hours in May. Be aware they can lengthen as well as shorten a transition trip. We got additional protections against longer trips in the last contract but they can still add a day.
Looks like Alitalia filed for bankruptcy. Any idea on how this would affect our JV with them?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/02/b...ptcy.html?_r=0
Quote: She told me she saw a couple ladies post that they had recently done wills and that Delta picked up the tab. If this is true, does anybody know how I go about doing this?
Deltanet --> Perks --> Legal --> Hyatt Legal plans.

Completely free.
18217  18717  19117  19167  19207  19213  19214  19215  19216  19217  19218  19219  19220  19221  19227  19267  19317  19717 
Page 19217 of 20173
Go to