Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
967  1467  1867  1917  1957  1963  1964  1965  1966  1967  1968  1969  1970  1971  1977  2017  2067  2467  2967 
Page 1967 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Is there a person I can call for password trouble with Delta net?
I called the chief pilot support center this morning and they connected me to some IT guy who fixed my account. I don't have the # right now but someone on here does, I'm sure.
Playing Reserve Roulette
Is there anyway to look at the flights that are departing a station for a certain category. I was looking at the "parings" on PBS for the current month but since the new month is loaded I can't look at it now.

Example the flights that are covered for 7ER B ATL for a a certain time period?
Quote: Make sure your Caps lock is off
Quote: I called the chief pilot support center this morning and they connected me to some IT guy who fixed my account. I don't have the # right now but someone on here does, I'm sure.
Thanks guys. I think I'm just locked out. So far, this easybid thing is more troube than it's worth.
Quote: Is there anyway to look at the flights that are departing a station for a certain category. I was looking at the "parings" on PBS for the current month but since the new month is loaded I can't look at it now.

Example the flights that are covered for 7ER B ATL for a a certain time period?
They switch a given flight all of the time. It could be done by a different base one day to the next, on top of that a different airplane from a different base.
Quote: Thanks guys. I think I'm just locked out. So far, this easybid thing is more troube than it's worth.

Use your DALnet not DBMS password
ACL,

I'm looking to see what trips they could call me out on, besides flights that might divert into NYC on there way over the pond.

Lobo
Quote: ACL,

I'm looking to see what trips they could call me out on, besides flights that might divert into NYC on there way over the pond.

Lobo
Well look at all of the 767, and ER flying out of NYC. Also look at the stuff out of BOS and DCA/IAD. With them going to the ER guys in NYC doing domestic stuff, all of that becomes possible.

That flying is done by all of the current DAL bases.
Section 23 mentions something about a Greenslip list being made up everyday at 0700 and 1800. Is this published anywhere? Or just something that scheduling uses to hand out GS's?
Also, if I put in for a GS and am willing to accept a trip less than 12 hours while on long call, is the trip a proffer or am I bound to take it?

Reason I ask is that most times during the day I could make checkin much less than 12 hours, but for a few hours in the evening, I'd need the full 12 to make it. I thought about limiting the hours they could call me, and the time to report via the preference qualifiers, but this could unnecessarily limit a GS if it came up mid-morning.

Anyone have any firsthand experience with this?
Quote: Section 23 mentions something about a Greenslip list being made up everyday at 0700 and 1800. Is this published anywhere? Or just something that scheduling uses to hand out GS's?
It is the list they keep on the comuter. It is not published. If you add one after the update and or change one, you go to the bottom of the list until the next update.
967  1467  1867  1917  1957  1963  1964  1965  1966  1967  1968  1969  1970  1971  1977  2017  2067  2467  2967 
Page 1967 of 20173
Go to