Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18859  19359  19759  19809  19849  19855  19856  19857  19858  19859  19860  19861  19862  19863  19869  19909  19959 
Page 19859 of 20173
Go to
Quote: As others mentioned first choice is to defer the training and then list patterns down to where you sit seniority wise.
CQ bidding requires a "global" solution, which is to say all spots will be filled. This means you aren't necessarily guaranteed a pairing even if you're the most senior guy. I once saw the senior guy get a (minor) holiday weekend CQ because he didn't put in golden days, then only listed one rotation. The problem was that this rotation was the only pairing a junior pilot could be awarded due to inviolate days (vacation, golden days, etc...). Since the senior pilot only asked for that rotation and nothing else, and others specifically asked for the other 2 (non weekend/holiday rotations) rotations, he was awarded the next CQ pairing in the list, which just happened to be a crappy pairing.

That said, with only 24 pairings, I would list them all. At the very least add in some prefer off, avoids, etc...
I'm trying to look at 4 day trips in Nov to swap with. Want to use NavBlu desktop but it seems like I can only view Dec trips. Is this correct and why, on Oct 27 can we not look at the NEXT MONTHS trips ? Using the search feature is so much easier than digging in the bid package. Thoughts?
Quote: I'm trying to look at 4 day trips in Nov to swap with. Want to use NavBlu desktop but it seems like I can only view Dec trips. Is this correct and why, on Oct 27 can we not look at the NEXT MONTHS trips ? Using the search feature is so much easier than digging in the bid package. Thoughts?
Why not use the open time function on MiCrew/icrew?
Quote: I'm trying to look at 4 day trips in Nov to swap with. Want to use NavBlu desktop but it seems like I can only view Dec trips. Is this correct and why, on Oct 27 can we not look at the NEXT MONTHS trips ? Using the search feature is so much easier than digging in the bid package. Thoughts?
See what happens if you log on with the internet off. Sometimes that makes it possible to see next months.
Quote: If the number of pairings equal the number of eligible pilots, you're all going whether you want to or not. All CQ pairings will be filled.
Where do we find the list of eligible pilots?
Quote: Where do we find the list of eligible pilots?
DLNet - Crew Resources & Scheduling - CQ Bid Packages - CQ Bidding Requirements (Insert Month here) - Click on your category.

At the top of each category it will say how many eligible pilots, and how many are in their early/may/must go months. Using December ATL320A (604/644) as an example, there are 8 pilots, with 7 as may go and 1 as must go. But there are 8 pairings available for bid, which means they'll all be going to training in December.
If you use Micrew you see what is actually open, you can even limit results by #of days etc....
Quote: If you use Micrew you see what is actually open, you can even limit results by #of days etc....
I think what he is saying is that he would like to see ALL of the 4-day trips in the November bid package, so as to submit a lot of blind swaps. Once CQ bidding is open in PBS, I believe that NavBlue no longer has the next months' trips available for viewing and sorting.

EasySwap is what he needs.
John Bell sends out the bid package in a excel product....very easy to sort and filter.

Check out his website to get on the distro list.
Quote: If you use Micrew you see what is actually open, you can even limit results by #of days etc....
I want to do swaps with specific 4day trips that MAY come available, not just look at what's in Open time, which isnt much.
18859  19359  19759  19809  19849  19855  19856  19857  19858  19859  19860  19861  19862  19863  19869  19909  19959 
Page 19859 of 20173
Go to