Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
3691  4191  4591  4641  4681  4687  4688  4689  4690  4691  4692  4693  4694  4695  4701  4741  4791  5191  5691 
Page 4691 of 20173
Go to
Quote: P.S. My shortest scheduled flight ever was in a 767-300 from Miami to Ft Lauderdale. Scheduled at 6 minutes of flight time. It took us 11. I can't remember if we even raised the gear. Talking about an inefficient flight.
We used to do that (FLL/MIA) with the 1011 as well. Obviously, it was just a repositioning flight.
Positive Space DH for Back-End deviations NRT
Anyone one try coming home a day early from NRT?

I booked and received via icrew the available seat and rec locator. Now after calling crew scheduling, they have told me they no longer notify local NRT ops to have the early dead head put on the gen dec by sending a TTY message.

They said to coordinate with local ops, but on the flight ops page it says to have crew scheduling send the TTY message. Anyone do it in the last few months? Many Thanks

Ferd where you at?
Quote: Please, whatever the situation was, let's leave it off a public forum.

I agree. My guess is this video is in direct violation of DAL's Social Media Policy. I also strongly suggest that no one under any circumstances make any comments about the video on here or on any other forum.

Just friendly advice.
Quote: No. You can't fly on vacation.
You are absolutely correct.
Have you guys seen this Barber Shop Quartet routine. I don't think they are actually pilots, but they are great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG5_-...eature=related
Quote: We used to do that (FLL/MIA) with the 1011 as well. Obviously, it was just a repositioning flight.
Wow I bet the SO was busy on that flight. The flight I was referring to was actually a revenue flight. We took on paxs at both places.
Quote: Anyone one try coming home a day early from NRT?

I booked and received via icrew the available seat and rec locator. Now after calling crew scheduling, they have told me they no longer notify local NRT ops to have the early dead head put on the gen dec by sending a TTY message.

They said to coordinate with local ops, but on the flight ops page it says to have crew scheduling send the TTY message. Anyone do it in the last few months? Many Thanks

Ferd where you at?
Yeah came home (DV8ed) through LAX on Thursday the 2nd. I called scheduling AFTER we did everything in ICrew and selected seats on Delta.com. Scheduling said they sent the TTY and everything went smooth............

At least till we hit immigration in LAX. First they wanted the blue vs crew customs form, no big deal. Then they were upset about all the "write-ins" (there were 6 of us). The Purser also commutes to PHX and we chatted at the commute gate.

Maybe doing the DV8 in Icrew sends the message too? I'm thinking that we won't have to call the scheduler at all soon as the note on my pairing said it was a notification from Icrew about the DV8. Don't know, it went real smooth on the 2nd.

Ferd
Quote: Anyone see the youtube video of a drunk Delta pilot in London? Is she really a pilot?
Is this the video?

YouTube - Drunk Pilots
Quote: Is this the video?

YouTube - Drunk Pilots
No that's not the link
NERD,

I'm surprised you are not working. Check your PM's, bro.
3691  4191  4591  4641  4681  4687  4688  4689  4690  4691  4692  4693  4694  4695  4701  4741  4791  5191  5691 
Page 4691 of 20173
Go to