When will we see some DL/NW cross fleeting

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
Do you Delts South guys really go buy "flight Commander" instead of Captain?
If the Captain says that he is going on his 4th mission in this rotation, then he's a flight commander.

Otherwise, nobody uses but I think its in some paperwork or books.

I guess if you run into someone that says that, you could ask them about what password the Inflight Commander is using.

Hopefully in 20 years we'll start calling rotations by their more common name, trips. 2 day trip, 3 day trip, 4 day trip, 12 day trip.
Okay, just saw Man V Food, how come you MSP guys never mentioned the Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy and where to go to get it or if it was even any good?

You have Jucy Lucy and we have the Vortex with the Double Bypass Burger. 2 complete grilled cheese sandwiches serving as buns for a big burger with 3 eggs, 6 pieces of bacon and other stuff. Its served inside a restaurant with a skull on the outside and some sort of halloween mashes into motorcycle bar theme.

I hate eggs in burgers.
Humility
Quote: Do you Delts South guys really go buy "flight Commander" instead of Captain?
Naw. One time a F/A was handing the CA a cup of coffee and spilled some on him. She exclaimed: "Oh, God! I'm sorry!" He replied: "Please! 'Captain' will do."
Whats with the pilot "sippy" cup that you use on the aircraft....is the "howgozit" close by
Quote: Naw. One time a F/A was handing the CA a cup of coffee and spilled some on him. She exclaimed: "Oh, God! I'm sorry!" He replied: "Please! 'Captain' will do."

Oh, thats a good one.........
Quote: Whats with the pilot "sippy" cup that you use on the aircraft....is the "howgozit" close by

After spilling coffee into my flight kit on a Europe trip, I'd like to know where this sippy cup is/was... and don't tell me the 330 has an automated howgozit?!? Or an automated sippy cup.

And please tell me if you have a paper flight plan its not called a howgozit?
Quote: Okay, just saw Man V Food, how come you MSP guys never mentioned the Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy and where to go to get it or if it was even any good?

You have Jucy Lucy and we have the Vortex with the Double Bypass Burger. 2 complete grill cheese sandwiches serving as buns for a big burger with 3 eggs, 6 pieces of bacon and other stuff.

I hate eggs in burgers.
Are you referring to the 5-8 Club's or Matt's Juicy Lucy. They both claim it (and both are delicious). The 5-8 Club is located about 2 blocks north of the airport, if you were wondering.

But the best sandwich (or at least sandwich name) has got to be the McGangbang (google it). A McChicken in between the patties of a double cheeseburger. Yummy.
The 5-8 club looked better on tv.

And I googled mcgangbang, I misspelled it at first and when I opened the first page then then I got caught and sorry to say this will be my last post ever as my computer is being thrown in the trash tomorrow.

But... as to mcgangbang, you were right, that'd get me $2.19 closer to a medical out.

Quote: After spilling coffee into my flight kit on a Europe trip, I'd like to know where this sippy cup is/was... and don't tell me the 330 has an automated howgozit?!? Or an automated sippy cup.

And please tell me if you have a paper flight plan its not called a howgozit?
According to some of the DL documents I've seen...you use a cup with a top on it in the flight deck. Former life, the captain spilled coffee into his flight bag, right on the Jepps...his Jepp book was very expanded for several months...he figured he would eventually get it fixed through revisions.

We do have a paper flight plan, and interestingly enough...its called a "flight plan"
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to