Latest on ups furough threat

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: Agreed. I need every dime that comes my way (I could really use the OT/JA)...but I feel like I'm helping them push us out the door by doing so.

Amen! That's exactly the wording my fiance used when I told him about it.
Quote: I grew hair on my tounge asking and begging our head negotiator to put that language in the contract but oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh no he knew best and just the schedualing part was going to take care of it. 2012 pro negotiators not pro 88 and geezers.
From What I observe its not the 88 or "geezers" who suck up the open time and drive their pay to max.
[.....................]
Quote: From What I observe its not the 88 or "geezers" who suck up the open time and drive their pay to max.
Definitely...

It's across the board date of hire wise. A more common denominator (sorry, my 8 year-old is up to his ears in fractions right now, and hence so am I ) is being over-extended, greedy and/or bored at home. One of the biggest *****s I know is in his early 40's.
Quote: Definitely...

It's across the board date of hire wise. A more common denominator (sorry, my 8 year-old is up to his ears in fractions right now, and hence so am I ) is being over-extended, greedy and/or bored at home. One of the biggest *****s I know is in his early 40's.
I think I can take a guess.
Quote:
If you are an IPA pilot, and are currently picking up Open Time/JA, you are a self-serving douche...
In most of my 18 years of listening to the open time debate (which has not changed in all those years), I am always curious as to why those advocating not picking up open time pay no attention to the manning situation in the individual fleets/seats. I have never seen anyone advocating not picking up open time identify a fleet/seat that is undermanned. It seems to me that the open time nazis ought to provide some evidence that their opinions have something other than name calling and feelings behind them.
Quote: In most of my 18 years of listening to the open time debate (which has not changed in all those years), I am always curious as to why those advocating not picking up open time pay no attention to the manning situation in the individual fleets/seats. I have never seen anyone advocating not picking up open time identify a fleet/seat that is undermanned. It seems to me that the open time nazis ought to provide some evidence that their opinions have something other than name calling and feelings behind them.
Agreed, to put it another way, as long as we are slinging **** against one another over picking up open time and not keeping an eye out for the much bigger threat of management flying, we're all ****ing into the wind.
Quote: I grew hair on my tounge asking and begging our head negotiator to put that language in the contract but oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh no he knew best and just the schedualing part was going to take care of it. 2012 pro negotiators not pro 88 and geezers.
Actually it is my understanding that the NC did in fact press for a credit cap but when they realized how strongly the company pushed back on that subject they figured that it would take all of the negotiating capital to fix just one issue.
I'm really thinking brownie should run for union president.
Quote: I'm really thinking brownie should run for union president.
I'm like Ron paul. I like to speak my mind and tell it how it is but unfortunatly don't have the political talent to fool the audience and win the votes.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to