Jet Blue E190 Capt pay - $131 RAH - $77

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Now they are buying mainline carriers...
When scabs such as these are willing to work for such low pay, what chance does anyone have at mainline pay anymore??
(I'm serious.... any ideas?)
Quote: Now they are buying mainline carriers...
When scabs such as these are willing to work for such low pay, what chance does anyone have at mainline pay anymore??
Mr. Expressjet pilot,

1. Scab. I do not that means what you think it means.

Also, are you really comparing payrates negotiated in 2003 with those that went into effect in June of 2009 apples-to-apples?
Quote: Mr. Expressjet pilot,

Also, are you really comparing payrates negotiated in 2003 with those that went into effect in June of 2009 apples-to-apples?
On the contrary, comparing Jetblue rates to RAH rates is like comparing Blueberries to Dingleberries.

I'm still waiting for the answer to my question. Any ideas?
.....Anyone?
Quote: Now they are buying mainline carriers...
If you want to have a serious discussion then speak seriously. If you just want to lob hand grenades at other pilots then go away. This board is not the one for you.

p.s. I am not a RAH pilot
I think the answer to your question is we need to bring scope issues to the top of the list when it comes time for mainline contract negotiations. I'm not pointing fingers as far as who did what but we all know that scope has taken some HUGE hits in the last decade (that's an understatement). AA's union has stated they would like all American branded flying to be done by American pilots. This, while maybe unrealistic, is a good first step. There is also a grass roots effort at DAL to try and bring Compass equipment and crews onto our list. This is also a step in the right direction. We need to recapture as much flying as possible at the mainline. That way, those of us that are here can keep our jobs and those that want to move up will have the opportunity to do so.

Bring Back Scope Now!

Our concessionary 88 seat rates, which are now owned by Republic, are $153/hr CA, $100/hr FO. This should be opening offer.
Quote: Our concessionary 88 seat rates, which are now owned by Republic, are $153/hr CA, $100/hr FO. This should be opening offer.
Top of scale, I presume.

And you're right, those should be the opening offer.
Quote: On the contrary, comparing Jetblue rates to RAH rates is like comparing Blueberries to Dingleberries.

Yeah. Consumers buy tickets on Jetblue!

Al
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to