Cal 'stinks'

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
My daughter missed her flight due to an evil ex-wife. CAL would not even work with me to keep the ticket open to move it 24 hours.

Ended up paying a 'walk up fare' (yes, it was that important) 'cuz they were the sole carrier with a nonstop on the route.

I hope word gets around that CAL has nice people but terrible customer service rules. On-plane service is great but getting there is not too pleasant.
You subsidized all the people that flew that flight for only $99. You may have been one of the only people that the airline made a profit on for that whole flight.
Sorry Spanky, you bought that ticket knowing it wasn't refundable. You could have bought a refundable or changeable ticket, but you wanted to go cheap. And now you want CAL to give you a "do-over" because your ex screwed you. Sorry, not CAL's problem. Send you ex-wife the bill and quit blaming CAL for your own decisions.

Why didn't you have a ZED ticket as a backup if you're an airline employee?

The is a perfect example of the American public getting EXACTLY what they want. You want it cheap, you get it cheap.

GOOD FAST CHEAP
Pick 2.
Thats what I was going to say. Every airline has these rules. Why pick on CAL?
Now, had they smashed your guitar.....you may have had something to complain about.

YouTube - United Breaks Guitars
I feel your pain. No two ways about it, that sucks....

However, in todays world I find it funny that "it's always" somebody elses fault. Don't take your frustration out on CAL, you obviously booked a ticket that had prearranged restrictions. Take a look at where the problem started....even you stated the fact for yourself....your "evil ex-wife" as you yourself put it Unless CAL's your ex-wife, there's your answer.

Devil is in the details....always.
Quote: Sorry Spanky, you bought that ticket knowing it wasn't refundable. You could have bought a refundable or changeable ticket, but you wanted to go cheap. And now you want CAL to give you a "do-over" because your ex screwed you. Sorry, not CAL's problem. Send you ex-wife the bill and quit blaming CAL for your own decisions.

Why didn't you have a ZED ticket as a backup if you're an airline employee?

The is a perfect example of the American public getting EXACTLY what they want. You want it cheap, you get it cheap.

GOOD FAST CHEAP
Pick 2.
I could not said it better .... good job
Quote: GOOD FAST CHEAP
Pick 2
You apparently havent experienced the value menu at Wendys
Quote: You apparently havent experienced the value menu at Wendys
The "good" part of that is in question.
"Caveat Emptor". Let the buyer beware.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to