Compass updates

Subscribe
74  124  164  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  184  224  274  674 
Page 174 of 942
Go to
Quote: Um whats the word, anything new going on? When are flow letters coming? Any movement at compass in the near future?
Nothing new. No idea. Who knows.
Quote: Um whats the word, anything new going on? When are flow letters coming? Any movement at compass in the near future?
Delta has hinted that more info on staffing and hiring will be known once their early retirement program has finished. I expect that to be around mid to early august. If the flow happens this year expect really fast movement, 25 percent of the list will be gone in 5 months. Flow letters would hypothetically would be sent out in Aug. and first classes to delta would be around the first of the year.
Quote: Delta has hinted that more info on staffing and hiring will be known once their early retirement program has finished. I expect that to be around mid to early august. If the flow happens this year expect really fast movement, 25 percent of the list will be gone in 5 months. Flow letters would hypothetically would be sent out in Aug. and first classes to delta would be around the first of the year.
they have about 160 indicating early retirement so far, getting about 2 per day. I would assume the letters will be sent next month.
With DAL hiring looming next year, any news at CPZ in terms of hiring/upgrades??
Time to bring this thread back to the front page.
Quote: With DAL hiring looming next year, any news at CPZ in terms of hiring/upgrades??
Time to bring this thread back to the front page.
Sometime in the future, attrition at CPZ is gonna get serious
When DL hires, CPZ will hire. Until then attrition is/will be pretty light. there was just two upgrades awarded, other than that it is slow going.

I'd really pay more attention to the L&G Delta thread and look for hiring news to be posted there. I hope they hire sooner than later, but I have my doubts due to the economy.
Quote: When DL hires, CPZ will hire. Until then attrition is/will be pretty light. there was just two upgrades awarded, other than that it is slow going.

I'd really pay more attention to the L&G Delta thread and look for hiring news to be posted there. I hope they hire sooner than later, but I have my doubts due to the economy.
I have it on good authority DAL will hire in the fall. Their chief pilot said so, as long as their pilots voted to give away more jumbo RJs
Quote: Their director of flight operations said so with enough qualifiers for wiggle room that you could steer a cruise ship through, as long as their pilots voted to give away more jumbo RJs

Fixed it for you. That was the lowest grab for votes I've seen. I was extremely disappointed that he stooped that low.

As far as when CPZ will be hiring, look to when DL will start hiring... the October AE that should be coming out will be the primary indicator on that occurring. That will be based off of the 2013 fleet and block hour plan.
Quote: Fixed it for you. That was the lowest grab for votes I've seen. I was extremely disappointed that he stooped that low.

As far as when CPZ will be hiring, look to when DL will start hiring... the October AE that should be coming out will be the primary indicator on that occurring. That will be based off of the 2013 fleet and block hour plan.
I voted no. I'm in the minority though.
Quote: I voted no. I'm in the minority though.
There's a good amount of 38%ers on here. Most of the regulars are.
74  124  164  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  184  224  274  674 
Page 174 of 942
Go to