Compass updates

Subscribe
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360  760 
Page 260 of 942
Go to
My guess would be junior. But you never know when/if anything like that will happen.
Quote: Would the west coast base be junior or senior?
I would guess the most JR

WC, DTW, MSP.
Quote: My guess would be junior. But you never know when/if anything like that will happen.
Speculation out of couple meetings I have heard is that a West Coast based will be based on how many commuters come from out west. It would be a targeted number and most likely be senior at first.
Any updates on how long new hires will be on reserve? Also, does one have any travel benefits with Delta?
Quote: Speculation out of couple meetings I have heard is that a West Coast based will be based on how many commuters come from out west. It would be a targeted number and most likely be senior at first.
That's interesting. I'm sure there's a disproportionate amount of captain and FO commuters from out west. Assuming they even want to commute there vs. MSP/DTW.

Any rumor of a SLC base?
Quote: Any updates on how long new hires will be on reserve? Also, does one have any travel benefits with Delta?
From what I've heard you just get benefits for your parents/spouse/kids and that's it. No buddy passes or travel companion.
Quote: Any updates on how long new hires will be on reserve? Also, does one have any travel benefits with Delta?
Obviously reserve time will be much more abbreviated here with the flow coming into full swing in the coming months. I would venture a guess of a few months or less depending on what transpires in the weeks and months ahead. I was hired during the beginning of a wave of new 170s coming online a few years ago and was on reserve for nearly a year, but there was no flow at the time and the hiring scene was pretty stagnant with the exception of the regionals. There are travel benefits with Delta, but they are fairly modest.
Buddy passes are worthless this day and age anyways...
Quote: From what I've heard you just get benefits for your parents/spouse/kids and that's it. No buddy passes or travel companion.
We do get a "domestic partner", but they have tightened up the oversight of it.
Quote: That's interesting. I'm sure there's a disproportionate amount of captain and FO commuters from out west. Assuming they even want to commute there vs. MSP/DTW.

Any rumor of a SLC base?
I doubt anyone would be surprised if SLC opened instead of LAX or SFO.
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360  760 
Page 260 of 942
Go to