Compass updates

Subscribe
390  790  840  880  886  887  888  889  890  891  892  893  894  900  940 
Page 890 of 942
Go to
Quote: It depends on the number of seats, so unless you talk the company into taking out 57 seats and weighing the a/c...it's a no go.
You are mistaken crazyjaydawg,
If you are a compass pilot you may want to reference FOM 14-9-4 #2
Quote: You are mistaken crazyjaydawg,

If you are a compass pilot you may want to reference FOM 14-9-4 #2

I would say that that only applies to the individuals listed in paragraph a. just above that. It states FAs, non-rev company personnel and their eligible dependents. I would interpret that as OAL not allowed. Even then all people need to be on the approved ferry permit. If I can get them on the permit then I'd get them on the flight.
Is it still about a 2 week wait for IOE?
Relatively new to 121.
Does Compass pay for your medical? whats the process of getting it reimbursed? If they pay, is it set amount per given year? I ask because duration of 1st class differ if the pilot is over 40 vs under.

Thanks
Quote: Relatively new to 121.
Does Compass pay for your medical? whats the process of getting it reimbursed? If they pay, is it set amount per given year? I ask because duration of 1st class differ if the pilot is over 40 vs under.

Thanks
You're on your own for your FAA medical.
Quote: Is it still about a 2 week wait for IOE?
I waited about a week and a half. Others in my class about a week
Quote: You're on your own for your FAA medical.
Thanks!

Also, 1st class medical has valid period of 12 months if under 40. Does Compass enforce stricter rule? I ask because I got my 1st class medical 8 months and just want to make sure it's good with Compass.

Thanks!
Quote: Thanks!

Also, 1st class medical has valid period of 12 months if under 40. Does Compass enforce stricter rule? I ask because I got my 1st class medical 8 months and just want to make sure it's good with Compass.

Thanks!
Compass follows FAA medical guidelines. Under 40, good for 12 months.
Quote: I would say that that only applies to the individuals listed in paragraph a. just above that. It states FAs, non-rev company personnel and their eligible dependents. I would interpret that as OAL not allowed. Even then all people need to be on the approved ferry permit. If I can get them on the permit then I'd get them on the flight.
You're confusing a ferry flight requiring a ferry permit with a repositioning flight. Regardless, if that person can be approved by the SOC/Flight Ops they can be carried on a ferry flight.
Quote: Relatively new to 121.

Thanks
Not to sound harsh but come on guys! Read the FOM! Read the CBA!
390  790  840  880  886  887  888  889  890  891  892  893  894  900  940 
Page 890 of 942
Go to