Airnet Recalls...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Do they hire into the caravan and navajo no matter your experience? Or is a SIC in the lear possible?
Quote: Do they hire into the caravan and navajo no matter your experience? Or is a SIC in the lear possible?
from what I understand, WHEN they were hiring, everyone started in the twins or caravan. Although the upgrade was fast at one point...
No one's getting into the lears right now...even the guys that are there.

If you're hired, you'll be in the props for a while. Which prop is dependent on what run you are awarded once you pass your baron checkride.

-mini
That sucks.
Quote: That sucks.
Well, it is what it is. Even when hiring was going crazy you were never hired directly into the lear.

-mini
I just got called by BW from AirNet on Halloween asking me for an update on my situation and to tell me about how AirNet is doing. I guess they have started to go to the hiring pool because I have been in their hiring pool since Jan of 08.

I guess hopefully this is a sign that economy is improving or... that they need pilots for peak and the furloughed guys do not wanna come back for a peak contract only.

Either way, I'm gonna call today to talk to him.
Quote: I just got called by BW from AirNet on Halloween asking me for an update on my situation and to tell me about how AirNet is doing. I guess they have started to go to the hiring pool because I have been in their hiring pool since Jan of 08.

I guess hopefully this is a sign that economy is improving or... that they need pilots for peak and the furloughed guys do not wanna come back for a peak contract only.

Either way, I'm gonna call today to talk to him.
So what you find out??
Quote: That sucks.
You probably wouldn't fit in there. Try a regional.
Bill is still there? I thought he got let go. (or I guess maybe he's been called back). Anyway, make sure you make him feel really important and acknowledge that he pretty much knows it all if you want to get anywhere with him...
Quote: Bill is still there? I thought he got let go. (or I guess maybe he's been called back). Anyway, make sure you make him feel really important and acknowledge that he pretty much knows it all if you want to get anywhere with him...
LOL I interviewed in 07. I've never run so fast from anyplace post interview...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to