Interview Prep - Atlas?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to
Update
I asked the question on the company website about how many newhires. They say their plans are constantly changing but as of today, three classes of eight each starting in April.

Good Luck to those of you applying.
Any word on the next round of hiring? I heard the april classes have all been filled.
Anyone have a recent experience to that they can share with us?
Quote: Anyone have a recent experience to that they can share with us?
Uhm, how about this thread?

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ca...ir-hiring.html
A good friend of mine interviewed and said every pilot there have heavy jet time. No commuter pilots. He was 1 of 13 interviewees and he just got a letter after a month that he's in a pool. Only 4 of the 13 got the pool letter.
Has anybody gotten a call for the interview with in last couple of weeks, (an actual interview, and not the phone interview)??
Yes a friend of mine is interviewing on the 28th of this month.

cargo
Quote: Has anybody gotten a call for the interview with in last couple of weeks, (an actual interview, and not the phone interview)??
Phone interview and tech test about 10 days ago.. Nothing yet. However, I didn't to that great on the test... 68. So, my hopes of Atlas could be shredded.
Quote: Phone interview and tech test about 10 days ago.. Nothing yet. However, I didn't to that great on the test... 68. So, my hopes of Atlas could be shredded.

68 (its a pass) on the test I would say that is average!!!! Hell I have none 5 people that have not passed. Congrats!

cargo
Quote: Phone interview and tech test about 10 days ago.. Nothing yet. However, I didn't to that great on the test... 68. So, my hopes of Atlas could be shredded.
Likewise, I took the test about same time a go, and still waiting....maybe handful of people waiting around the same time might be a good thing.....who knows....let us know if you hear something.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 6 of 8
Go to