FDX - More Memphis honors

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Just Flame Bait-Again-Another angry commuter
Quote: Forbes most miserable cities ...

Top 20 America's Most Miserable Cities 2010 | EpidemicFun.com

Memphis, which came in third thanks to the second-worst rate of violent crime in the U.S. and an alarming rate of convicted public officials.
Bro,

Give it a rest. Mempho always ranks in the top 5 on someone's worst list for the last 20 years. Tell us something new. If it wasn't for the Med doing such a great job in saving lives we would be number 1 for murders

Unless you live in Maui or Mount Whistler, you have nothing on me
Quote: Been in Memphis for 20 years...love it...never seen crime...but I don't hang in da hood though
I guess I have turned a blind eye too..Until I was held up at gunpoint right in front of my house in Horn Lake MS.. Makes you think...
Gosh, not one commuter has posted where they live, guess you guys are scared of what you might find out about your town via the internet. Come on lets hear about where you live.
Anchorage...other body found downtown this week
Quote: Gosh, not one commuter has posted where they live, guess you guys are scared of what you might find out about your town via the internet. Come on lets hear about where you live.
Grand Forks - We have crime like MEM. Just the other day I saw someone crossing the street and not using the crosswalk.
Crime Rate Comparison: Grand Forks Vs. Memphis

Funny, they didn't bother to compare the well known "Sex with Sheep" category. There must be a cover up.
Quote: Crime Rate Comparison: Grand Forks Vs. Memphis

Cool website Walrus
Type in one of the burbs (Germantown, Bartlett, etc) and then watch the graph change!
Run Collierville vs Grand Forks. Auto theft, theft and burglary higher in grand forks. Murder was lower but I think because it is too cold for bullets.
Quote: Gosh, not one commuter has posted where they live, guess you guys are scared of what you might find out about your town via the internet. Come on lets hear about where you live.
Oh, don't get me wrong, Anchorage is kind of a dump too. But I won't get defensive if you hate it.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to